Parent reviews for First Responders Live

Courageous workers star in sometimes violent reality show.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byLindsey801 November 16, 2019

Announcer talks too much.

I feel it is a very entertaining show. Announcer needs to not be involved. He's quite annoying.

Adult Written byBlueswamper55 September 16, 2019

Camera Person Needs Lessons

It's a good show. My issue is the cameraman or woman. They are doing a horrible job. During a chase, I don't want to be looking at the officer driving the car, nor the dadhboard. I want to see the chase. Figure out how to keep the camera steady. The camera folks on Live PD know how to do their jobs, keeping the camera steady, and watching the action.
Adult Written byJkemme9869 July 31, 2019

Live?????

Ok the show is good yes, but it's not live. Only live part is the host talking about what is happening. Everything was recorded because the things happening takes a lot more time than what is shown.
Adult Written byRobert J1 July 31, 2019

Utterly Fake

I'm a retired Firefighter; the initial program broadcast here on 7/31/19 showed multiple incidents, butt he segment with the car fire (a Jaguar),
there is no way ( except in the most back-woods communities) that firefighters would approach a burning vehicle without a self-contained breathing apparatus strapped on their backs. With the amount of plastics in today's vehicles, burning plastics, foam seats, synthetic carpets, etc give off poisonous gases that can be fatal! I don't know who you folks are using for technical advisers, but they are clueless in fire fighting techniques. Totally Lame!
Adult Written byTowman51 July 21, 2019

Add another 1st Responders

I’m a Tow Truck driver and we are also FIRST RESPONDERS it would be really great to see some of us on your program, we love the show and think it would be a great addition to the show.
Adult Written bymamonte June 29, 2019

Leave them be!

Ep. 1 showed officers roughly moving the ATV driver onto his back. WRONG MOVE! They had no idea what kind of injuries this guy had. His mechanism of injury suggested head and spine injuries were certainly possible. It only takes a fraction of an inch to cause irreversible paralysis. They officers jepordized that man. Your host and expert were wrong! There was no imminent threat to this guys safety or life. They should have left him be and monitor him. Talk to him. As long as he is communicating they know his airway is intact and brain function has not been compromised.