Adult Written bypickaler24 January 22, 2012

*Common Get This Show A Chance*

Full House is the best show a kid can watch. Every episode teaches a great lesson like not to lie, drink, or run away from home. The jokes are amazing. I can't find one joke that's cheesy. If you wanna see cheesy jokes watch Disney Channel. This show is amazing and if you dont let your kids watch it, you will regret it if you watch. It teaches Parents and Adults great lessons to.
Adult Written byElianne@ourmail.com April 9, 2008

Great show for 6+! I've never heard them swear once.

This is a great show because it really relates to kids with a big family. If you have younger kids who want to watch it, make sure it's the early episodes.
Adult Written byUltimateMom April 9, 2008

Great show...

Great show... all i have to say... Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...Great show...
Parent Written byCooldee April 19, 2010

Full House is perfect for all ages!

Full House is full of postive role models, people, life, trust, love and support. This show is for all ages!
Educator and Parent Written byCommonSenseChristian December 31, 2012

Always Room for One More...

This show was, in many ways, my childhood. It's clean (the worst you'll see is one or two uses of the H word from Uncle Jesse, only in one season, and Dad covers the kids' ears). The girls are sweet, the three dads do their best to be gentle, yet authoritative parents, and Aunt Becky is a sweet, strong mother figure. Problems are common to kids and teens, and though it is cheesy that they get solved in thirty minutes, this is a refreshing change from today's sitcoms, where extramarital affairs, drinking, bathroom humor, and questionable morals abound. The humor, too, is lighthearted, fun, and yes, actually funny. For kids younger than 7: know your child. Most episodes are harmless, but some go a little deeper (one deals heavily with the death of Great-Grandpa, one deals with Alzheimer's, etc). It's also worth noting that little Michelle, while not inherently "bad," is somewhat spoiled as the baby of the family and gets away with behavior some parents may raise an eyebrow at. Jesse's status as a "player" is handled with extreme discretion, but Judeo-Christian parents may raise eyebrows, too. (He's never shown sleeping with anyone but Becky, after marriage, and told up-front that female guests are not allowed overnight). In short, join the Tanner family, and remind yourself what family is supposed to look like.
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Full House

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): The mildest of innuendo is sprinkled in only a few episodes. Some kissing and flirting. Violence (Not an Issue): None. Language (Pause): The occasional damn or hell. Social Behavior (On): The family gets along very well for the most part. Commercialism (Pause): A two-part episode revolves around a trip to DisneyWorld. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Pause): Kids drink beer in one episode.
Parent Written byVerySophisticated October 9, 2015

Family Show

This is a clean cut family show, the first few episodes start a little shaky with "Jesse", but then it just becomes an amazing family show. My kids are always watching reruns on Nickelodeon. Now, there is some humor that adults may find boring and it does get boring overtime. But, the positive messages packed in the episodes are AMAZING! My kids have learned so much from this show. My wife can't stand DJ when she grows older, but she'll have to live with it, since the kids rematch the series every time it ends.
Educator Written bythirdgradeteacher May 31, 2013

Full House is the Best Show on Nickelodean

If you like funny and addicting shows that are for everyone, Full House is the show for you! Full House is a show about a little girl named Michelle, her older sisters Stephanie and DJ, her dad Danny, Michelle's uncle Jesse, Jesse's wife Rebecca and Danny's friend Joey. Full House is funny. It is funny because Michelle says " you got it dude" and other really funny quotes!! That is why you should watch Full House. Full House is addicting. It is addicting because each time you watch an episode you will want to watch more and more every single time!! And that is why you should watch Full House. Full House can be for everyone. I know that because some parts are more for kids, for example when Stephanie, Michelle, and DJ make a dog show. And in other parts it is more grown up, for example when DJ was having a "mega crisis." You should watch Full House because it’s funny, addicting, and can be for everyone! My only complaint is that when an episode is done, it just skips to the next episode when they were older or younger. But over all, I will give Full House ten out of ten stars!! By: Mary F., Age 8, New York, New York
Parent Written byHannibalPhil April 27, 2013

Maybe for kids but not mu cup of tea!

this is definitely a family show, like for a family of kids. but I didn't find it funny at all the jokes were getting old. I think the reason why people liked this show were the Olsen twins. yes they look cute but really there annoying. especially joey, god he was so pointless. so yeah a family show but not a real comedy show
Parent of a 13 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... March 26, 2013

nice show!

its a good show and it has a cool family and this show teaches us all a lesson and there all family which is great!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byvaldezfam October 6, 2016

Clean Fun

My partner and I love to watch this with our 8 year old. Yes, the jokes are cheesy but sometimes clean fun is cheesy and perfect for an 8 year old. Like in some other reviews, every episode has something to teach you, which I also love. Topics are-discussing your feelings, handling anger, handling relationships, the loss of loved one, and being yourself. Would recommend for any parent with little ones. A good family show. Parents are sure to reminisce the hairdos and clothing!
Educator and Parent Written byMr.Wantrin June 2, 2014

Just a few curse words.

They're are usually one "What the Hell" in each episode, but nothing to worry about.
Educator Written bySAH06 October 13, 2011

Real Helpful

Its a real nice show. Not only entertaining but it also shows how the situations should be handled, in day to day life, especially regarding teens.
Adult Written byhotcat April 9, 2008

This TV Show Rocks!

I like this show! It's awesome! It's now in reruns; on Nick At Nite!
Adult Written bygarfield2711 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008
Educator and Parent of a 1, 3, and 6 year old Written byJarinsa C. November 17, 2016

Full House

A good show about family. My kids watch this without problems. There's the occasional damn or hell, but it all goes over kid's heads.
Parent of an infant, 1, 4, 11, and 18+ year old Written byAdrianna R. August 12, 2016

Excellent Show...

My eldest daughter was asked when she was 5 what a family was. She said "Mommy, Daddy, Sister, and Brother" she is 11 now, and her vision has changed. The different family makes my kids understand that not everyone has a Mommy and Daddy. Some people have a Daddy, Uncle Jesse, and a Joey! The only thing? I wish Michelle was older in the first season. It's sad that she never met Pam. Other than that, AN AMAZING SHOW!
Parent of an infant and 4 year old Written byThe Mom who bakes July 26, 2016

Full House

I have been watching this since my youth days, and now all of my kids watch it too. Pam's death was confusing for our 6yo, but besides that it's wonderful
Parent Written byBasebala June 27, 2016

Friendly, funny family show

Full House is a great show with many positive messages! The story revolves around the Tanner family, who through many experiences learn good things in most episodes. There are occasional references, and Uncle Jesse sometimes says the H or D word, however, other than that there is really not much bad stuff in this show. I recommend this for children ages 8 and up, since the later seasons have episodes with plots occasionally centered on things not great for younger kids, or that they will not understand. Overall this is a great show that you and your family should watch!