Parent reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Adult Written bypickaler24 January 22, 2012

*Common Get This Show A Chance*

Full House is the best show a kid can watch. Every episode teaches a great lesson like not to lie, drink, or run away from home. The jokes are amazing. I can't find one joke that's cheesy. If you wanna see cheesy jokes watch Disney Channel. This show is amazing and if you dont let your kids watch it, you will regret it if you watch. It teaches Parents and Adults great lessons to.

Parent Written byCooldee April 19, 2010

Full House is perfect for all ages!

Full House is full of postive role models, people, life, trust, love and support. This show is for all ages!

Adult Written byCommonSenseChristian December 31, 2012

Always Room for One More...

This show was, in many ways, my childhood. It's clean (the worst you'll see is one or two uses of the H word from Uncle Jesse, only in one season, and Dad covers the kids' ears). The girls are sweet, the three dads do their best to be gentle, yet authoritative parents, and Aunt Becky is a sweet, strong mother figure. Problems are common to kids and teens, and though it is cheesy that they get solved in thirty minutes, this is a refreshing change from today's sitcoms, where extramarital affairs, drinking, bathroom humor, and questionable morals abound. The humor, too, is lighthearted, fun, and yes, actually funny.

For kids younger than 7: know your child. Most episodes are harmless, but some go a little deeper (one deals heavily with the death of Great-Grandpa, one deals with Alzheimer's, etc). It's also worth noting that little Michelle, while not inherently "bad," is somewhat spoiled as the baby of the family and gets away with behavior some parents may raise an eyebrow at. Jesse's status as a "player" is handled with extreme discretion, but Judeo-Christian parents may raise eyebrows, too. (He's never shown sleeping with anyone but Becky, after marriage, and told up-front that female guests are not allowed overnight).

In short, join the Tanner family, and remind yourself what family is supposed to look like.

Adult Written bypersonwholovesmovies June 9, 2020

Cool show

Cool show. It tells everyone a great message. There are some episodes with some inappropriate content that will go over your kids head. Overall, it’s a nice show to watch

Parent Written byChanoch L. July 5, 2019

Akiva L

Very nice

Adult Written byrobertmartinez June 1, 2019

It's One of the Cleanest Shows You Can Find, but Not Super Entertaining

It's definitely one of the most nostalgic shows that still plays reruns on television. The show's storylines themselves are mediocre, but the message itself is great for kids. Although keep in mind the show portrays a very perfect and functional family, where everyone learns something at the end of the day, which can raise some questions with younger kids. There's also some talk about things that might make some kids start asking about the concepts introduced in the show, like one episode where Michelle keeps asking "Where do babies come from?" and no one answers. It's important to be prepared for some of the content within the show, but overall I think it's a program every kid should grow up on, teaching good values and only the best methods to solving problems and ways to treat one another. Full House shaped me as an individual growing up no matter how boring some of the episodes were. Also an amazing show to watch with the family at nighttime.

Adult Written byCandace Kamryn ... December 16, 2018

It contains good and bad

I loved this show growing up and I still do! It contains sex, swearing and inappropriate scenes. But at the time it has good messages about friendship and every day problems. This show has so much humor though. I was born soon after this show was released and named after Candace Cameron Buere. My first name is Candace my middle name is Kamryn and my last Morgenstern! I love this show!!!!!!!

Parent of a 4, 11, and 15-year-old Written byMarie-Rose B. August 9, 2018

Come on now.

Me and my three girls watch this all the time! The worst I ever heard was Hell from uncle jesse. I never heard them swear once. Great show!

Adult Written byTed M. May 22, 2018

perfect for ages 9 and up

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmany sad parts with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmany positive messgaes. It can me a bit of a bad influence for the younger ones because they may take it a different way. And there is a lot of kissing involved with Jesse. But otherwise, great show. Plus the only swears are hell and damn which aren't even swears!

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byray b. March 3, 2018

I would Give it a 2 plus but you can’t understand the show at 2.

Awesome family show.

Parent of a 7, 10, and 14-year-old Written byTabitha C. December 27, 2017

Nice show,Family LOVE IT

It is very nice show my sons watch it. I think some of the stuff they say is a little inappropriate but good role models and funny. I disapprove Bob Saget he is a dirt mouth. I grew up watching the show I'm 42 years old so I watched it when I was 12. It's very good.

Parent Written byWameed A. June 24, 2017

Full House Review

=I think it's 10 and above because kids don't understand what there saying like they don't understand peer pressure.

Parent of a 1, 3, and 6-year-old Written byJarinsa C. November 17, 2016

Full House

A good show about family. My kids watch this without problems. There's the occasional damn or hell, but it all goes over kid's heads.

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byvaldezfam October 6, 2016

Clean Fun

My partner and I love to watch this with our 8 year old. Yes, the jokes are cheesy but sometimes clean fun is cheesy and perfect for an 8 year old. Like in some other reviews, every episode has something to teach you, which I also love. Topics are-discussing your feelings, handling anger, handling relationships, the loss of loved one, and being yourself. Would recommend for any parent with little ones. A good family show. Parents are sure to reminisce the hairdos and clothing!

Parent of an infant, 1, 4, 11, and 18+-year-old Written byAdrianna R. August 12, 2016

Excellent Show...

My eldest daughter was asked when she was 5 what a family was. She said "Mommy, Daddy, Sister, and Brother" she is 11 now, and her vision has changed.

The different family makes my kids understand that not everyone has a Mommy and Daddy. Some people have a Daddy, Uncle Jesse, and a Joey!

The only thing? I wish Michelle was older in the first season. It's sad that she never met Pam.

Other than that, AN AMAZING SHOW!
Parent of an infant and 4-year-old Written byThe Mom who bakes July 26, 2016

Full House

I have been watching this since my youth days, and now all of my kids watch it too.

Pam's death was confusing for our 6yo, but besides that it's wonderful

Adult Written byBasebala June 27, 2016

Friendly, funny family show

Full House is a great show with many positive messages! The story revolves around the Tanner family, who through many experiences learn good things in most episodes. There are occasional references, and Uncle Jesse sometimes says the H or D word, however, other than that there is really not much bad stuff in this show. I recommend this for children ages 8 and up, since the later seasons have episodes with plots occasionally centered on things not great for younger kids, or that they will not understand. Overall this is a great show that you and your family should watch!

Parent Written byShelby J. April 7, 2016

Adult Written byr_morra February 10, 2016
Adult Written byVerySophisticated October 9, 2015

Family Show

This is a clean cut family show, the first few episodes start a little shaky with "Jesse", but then it just becomes an amazing family show. My kids are always watching reruns on Nickelodeon. Now, there is some humor that adults may find boring and it does get boring overtime. But, the positive messages packed in the episodes are AMAZING! My kids have learned so much from this show. My wife can't stand DJ when she grows older, but she'll have to live with it, since the kids rematch the series every time it ends.