Parent reviews for Get Out of My Room

Get Out of My Room Poster Image

Question: Can the show Get out of my room ?

Can the show Get out of my room redesign my little brothers room ? He’s 6 years old. But he doesn’t share a room with his older brother older sister. He’s the youngest in the family. We all have our own bedrooms, so no one shares a room. We all have our own rooms. But what I really want to ask is ? Can Get out of my room TV show redesign just his bedroom without everyone else moving rooms ? That would be my parents, my older brother, and me. Only my little brother would get the new room design.

Wow!! Amazing work Universal Kids!!

My kids are OBSESSED with this show! For my daughters 6th birthday, she wished that Claire and JbJ came to our house and played “dolly’s” with her! I would definitely recommend this show for any of your young kids, that understand it!! AMAZING WORK UNIVERSAL KIDS!

My children LOVE this show!

My children LOVE this show! It's like watching a show from HGTV, except geared towards kids! It's cute, sweet and Claire and JBJ work well as a team and create beautiful rooms! My husband and I enjoy watching this with my kids as well! 5 STARS from us all!

Greatest Reno Show for Kids!!

It’s so sweet, creative and not just for kids to get their own room, but also creative ideas for kids that SHARE a room. The siblings work on surprises for each other and it’s so loving. My kids and I look forward to watching an episode for our family screen time. We hope this show lasts a long time. Good quality fun!!

Two thumbs up!

My children, 4 and 6, boy and girl, love this show. It has fun diy for kids and their rooms.

My 11 year old child keep saying ma i want my dream room i they wish they come to my house

Its totally fabulous