Parent reviews for Ghost Adventures

Haunted house investigations more creepy than scientific.

Adult Written byQueen I. March 25, 2018

The most WONDERFUL show for the England youth to enjoy.

Other hoes seem to be a bit... “Pretentious” with the “adult” jokes and such, but not Ghost Adventures! This show has proven wonderfully to me that we can still trust these once thought “corrupt” youth channels in giving us the age appropriate entertainment the youth in England needs. Is this the future of rock and roll? I hope so.

Adult Written byEm8776 July 2, 2020

Absolutely LOVE this show!

I have always been fascinated in the paranormal. Ever since I was a kid, I could see the ghost of my deceased grandfather. I am now a mother to 10 year old twin boys who, like me, can see their deceased great grandmother (who passed when they were just 3 years old, but they were very close). I explained to them that it is a gift to be able to see loved ones on the other side. Since then, they too have been fascinated by the paranormal. I was watching Ghost Adventures before they were even born. After their great grandmother passed, and they understood what that meant, I didn't have them watch GA, but I also didn't discourage it. They love the show, and feel as though Zak, Aaron, Jay and Billy are part of our "paranormal family".

Adult Written byDragonmyth6 May 10, 2020

Dont know

I have watched this a couple of times and I dont believe theres any ghosts the team over Act I have seen a few shows that are ok but this one is so fake there getting paid for nothing and there saying do you hear that play it back and theres still NOTHING ON THE TAPE so i wont be watching again
Adult Written bynstag8er April 10, 2020

It's a joke

This is got to be the most pathetic paranormal show on TV and you should not waste your time watching. IT IS A JOKE! and so disrespectful to the real paranormal seekers out there. TAKE THEM OF THE AIR! your wasting good air space with this crap.

Adult Written byRoslyn G. February 4, 2020

Ghost adventures

Weather you believe it's real or not it is still fun and entertaining, My sons and I have been watching since the beginning. It's definitely family friendly but episodes are bit more scary so just use your own parent judgement.
Adult Written byLifeafter50 September 24, 2019

Season 18

I have been rather confused with season 18, it seemed to me we were seeing total reruns labeled as new with the episode adding "extra pulses".

Have enjoyed the series from the beginning, hoping season 19 has new content, not the same recycled episodes we watched the this past season.
Adult Written byJohn Doe123 July 1, 2019

Amazing show, weird reviews.

This show is amazing, it's authentic but is also very dramatic. This show has a lot of dramatic scenes because Aron is just left alone while everyone is overreacting to every single little thing. I see reviews where people are complaining about the swearing! Like calm down, there are bleeps for a reason! Anyways, this show can also have some problems with research too, and rarely the cast is very clueless.
Adult Written byGrammee17 October 9, 2018

Waste of time

Show appears totally fake. Lots of “oh my God”. It is like a B rate scary film. An hour of my life I won’t get back ..
Adult Written byRosalearose September 8, 2018

Ghost Hunters

Ghost Hunters does nothing but wants me to change the station
Adult Written byGypsy S. February 6, 2018

Zak Bagans

Ghost adventures the leader Zak Bagans should be off air for the reason hitting on kids he’s in his 40 and posting on Twitter and Instagram very young women, he old enough to be the father it unacceptable for young women out there , it’s sick and he needs help
Parent of a 11, 15, and 16-year-old Written byshane K. November 22, 2016

GAC never disappoints!

I mostly like the fact that they give you a lot of back history on each location. It's very entertaining when they overreact to various situations. I hope that everything they do on the show is real & not a bunch of parlor tricks. Either way they still remain very entertaining.
Adult Written byJW W. October 2, 2016

Best Paranormal TV group in the world at this point.

Parent Written bytreat02 March 2, 2012

demonic? why always demonic?

LANGUAGE ALERT! Very strong language. It is more funny than scary. Aaron is constantly overreacting, Zac is always saying something like it is all that or something, Nick is not that bad. I don't get how its all "demonic visits". Why not spirits that are good residual haunters? Demons are in every single one of them. One time they went to the Winchester house and they didn't investigate. They just tried to get a bunch of "demonic spirits that are attached to them" to come there. I don't think this is a good series.

Adult Written byyamomma October 26, 2011

Too much bad language

Way too much bad language. Even with the bleeps we know what they are saying. I stopped watching it. They need to clean up the language. Now I watch Ghost Hunters.
Adult Written bylehi007 July 17, 2011

Your child's teacher recommends, "Just Say NO!"

I am a teacher with twenty years experience working with children and I have to say that I am appalled at these reviews. THIS is what you have your kids watch in their spare time? SERIOUSLY? This is absolute over the top garbage. OMG go read a book, ride your bike, get a hobby. This is cotton candy for the brain. There has GOT to be something better for your children to watch on T.V. Let's parent up and help our kids make better choices. The fact that so many seem to like this silly show makes me a little sad.

Parent of a 15-year-old Written bymememem January 30, 2011

The Hand is Quicker Than the Eye

The Ghost Adventures are a highly entertaining show. They are exactly that for entertaining purposes. Imagine being a electrician and having to turn the main power switch off at a home. You would be taught to do this yourself so you know it was done and not get yourself electricuted. Well the same is with the Ghost Adventures. What these guys are doing is not an exact science. The only way to believe what you are seeing is to be there yourself and witness these phenomenon.
For instance these EMF devices are really neat and stuff but, if you left one out for an hour and watched it the readings would go up and down on their own without being touched. The odd thing here is that the human body gives off electricity. The same for the digital recordwers. how do we know that these devices memories are emptied before thier investigations??? We don't!
Like I said great for entertaining and ratings for the station, but in reality alot of things can be done in television. So if you want to experience a ghost, go ghost hunting on your own.

Parent Written byPlague December 4, 2009

Ghost Adventures

Love this show. I watched the 7 hour live investagation (along with their past episodes), and i've always been impressed by how much energy they put into making this show acutally interesting to watch, unlike Ghost Hunters. I'm really looking forward to seeing new episodes and watch them investagate new areas. And yes I am a ghost believer, laugh if you want.

Adult Written byjohogatha November 13, 2009

Zak is on steroids.

I am very disappointed in the Travel Channel. I do enjoy watching the shows they air and when i came across this particular series i thought i would give it a shot, instead i am appalled at the drama queens they have promoting this. Zak and his crew are horrible, I am embarrassed for them and the Travel Channel.