Parent reviews for Glee

Glee Poster Image

Fun show for the right maturity level

This is in no way appropriate for kids under 16 yo. Here is just a handful of topics: ejaculation, cheating, beating up marginalized students, teachers doing strip dancing with students, student who's goal is to have sex with every football player, Ke$ha routine to tick tock where the entire glee club is drunk after doing shots before going on, teachers say incredibly innapropriate and sexual things to the kids and about them. A teacher tells two girls who are part of a celibacy group that they are boring and prude. Yes, a teacher. In one episode where they perform Rocky Horror Picture Show two boys are told they have to be in their underwear and pressured into it for the show. Sue's character says horrible things about students and staff that are just shocking at times if viewed through the lens of a small kid. I could go on and on with how completely wrong it would be to let a child watch this show. Just because it has a gay teen, a bi teen, a pansexual teen, and POC does not mean the positive representation outweighs the bad. Honestly, I am truly horrified that there are parents that watch this show with their young children. For teens that are older it is a fun show with an amazing amount of talented singers and dancer. The storylines are raw and interesting. I still believe even for teens, parents should watch it so they can talk about any topics that come up that may need further clarification.

2 people found this helpful.

Guest Stars Casts Celebrities Hot Sexy Show Hollywood English

Jillian Murray Aubrey O’ Day Elizabeth Olin Katie Cazorla In Glee In Yes On Glee On Yes

Guest Celebrities

Jillian Murray Elizabeth Olin Aubrey O' Day In Glee In Yes

Glee DVD Celebrity Karaoke Party & Glee

Jillian Murray Aubrey O' Day Elizabeth Olin Katie Cazorla Annet Mahendru Cassie Scerbo In Glee In Yes On Glee On Yes

One Of The Best

Jillian Murray Aubrey O' Day Elizabeth Olin Katie Cazorla In Glee In Yes On Glee On Yes

Guest Stars Casts Celebrities Hot Sexy Show Hollywood English

WARNING TO ALL PARENTS

OK so I love this show but just a heads up if your kid still believes in Santa Claus, one of the episodes (Season 2, Episode 10- A Very Glee Christmas) it kind of hints towards Santa not being real because one of the girls still believes in Santa and the kids are trying to break it to her slowly. Just a precaution, most children who can watch this will probably be at an age where they know Santa doesn't exist or they no longer believe.

Love the music bits

My son really likes it because he loves teen dramas. He's watched every episode twice (!) and has even got a couple of the karaoke games. It's entertaining and I like the music (mostly). However, it does have several adult themes, such as teen pregnancy.

ummm..... its a vibe

Mr. Shuester is a bit of a pedo lmao. His minority speech is WILD and incredibly questionable. Umm chile anyway... Stan Santanna, Brit, Sue, Tina and MIKE CHANG. MIKE CHANG IS MY KING, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AHHHHHHHH LIKE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. my underrated Asian king. PERIODT.

one of my fav series

a really good teen series . a great mix of comedy and drama . parents or guardians may know that this series includes topics around sex, death, suicide, teen pregnancy, drug use, and to those who are sensitive to topics in sexuality . this review doesn’t make up the whole series it’s a really good one for teens . super funny and overall great plots.