Kid reviews for Glitter Force Doki Doki

Glitter Force Doki Doki Poster Image

Sub is better, but its decent

If you found this on Netflix and watched it like I did, I'd like to inform you the original is called 'DokiDoki Pretty Cure' and it's leagues better. They cut out and spliced together several episodes, including plot important ones, like how the girls obtain power ups! I reccomend for those who want to rewatch to try the sub, there will be more character development, especially for the fairies/pixies!

Glitter force is better

I think glitter force is better because doki doki is basically the same concept as glitter force. There's a villain, they fight him, they defeat him, happy ending. I was 8 when i watched it, and i stopped after the first season. Please don't bother.

Not that good. Watch the original Glitter Force instead.

Honestly I wish Saban did more research before dubbing this. It’s obvious that they only thought doki doki meant love, but its definition is actually closer to a beating heart (Which makes certain interactions weird). Not to mention they removed a whopping 13 episodes, most of those episodes being about Ai (or Dina in this case) which kinda makes her annoying and a useless character. As for the voices, they’re alright?? Maya sounds a little too grown up for my liking, while Rachael sounds a little young. I also really don’t understand Clara’s name change??? Her name was already English??? Also, because of the missing episodes, the plot was kinda all over the place and hard to follow. I actually had to take a break for a little bit before continuing. Overall, if you’re a diehard Glitter Force fan I guess you might enjoy this? But to be honest it’s totally skippable.

My FAVORITE Anime of ALL TIMES!

This Is My FAVORITE Anime of ALL TIMES! This Anime Show Is About these 5 girls(Maya/GlitterHeart. Rachel/GlitterDiamond. Clara/GlitterClover. Mackenzie/GlitterSpade. Natalie/GlitterAce(Only In Season 2)) trying to save and find Princess Maria Jelica and save and find The Kingdom Of Splendorius. Plus My Sister Was At Least 5-6 Years Old And She WASN'T Scared Of This Anime Show. She WASN"T Even 1% Scared Of This Anime Show.

Very Good!

This show is one of my favorites! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a girls' show. If you didn't know, Glitter Force is really the americanized version of a Japanese show called Pretty Cure (Precure for short). I am a huge Precure fan, so there might be a tiny bit of bias in this review. There are a few unusual scenes, though. In one scene, there is a sleepover and two of the girls sleep in the SAME BED. One of them is nonhuman, so I guess it's ok, but it depends on the parent's point of view and what they think. There is fantasy violence, but it's pretty much inevitable in modern tv shows, so it is overall a great show. If your kid wants to watch more but is finished with the Glitter Force series, then look at Precure. I suggest this one: https://www.crunchyroll.com/healin-good-pretty-cure

Some stuff worth shipping (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Amazing messages about happiness, hope, love, etc. The reason the title is the way it is is because at one point in one of the last episodes, Regina says the she loves Maya. Yes, you heard me. It may not sound too bed, but in another of the middle-series episodes, those two characters sleep together in bed. A younger kid may not think much, but caution to the protective parents.

Original Japan one is beautiful and amazing

In the japan one its really for pg or tv14 the girls are postivie but there is some language like c word d word and shut up and idiot it is violenet was it seems barley any swearing but the original japan one is hype epic!!

Another Comprehensive Review of Glitter Force, but it’s DokiDoki this time

Hello, welcome. If you saw my review about the original Glitter Force, then you’ll know that it holds a special place in my heart. This one does as well, just less-so. Glitter Force Doki Doki (DokiDoki PreCure in Japan) is a sequel series to Glitter Force (Smile! PreCure in Japan). Thusly, in order to avoid confusion, I will call the “original” Glitter Force series SmileENG, as to avoid saying original Glitter Force 3,000 times. Got it? Good. Now we can continue. Doki Doki shares very few similarities to SmileENG. I’d say that this one’s plot, pacing and overall structure is... lacking. Of course, this is partly in due to the source material (DokiDoki PreCure) and partly due to Saban cutting out and combining multiple episodes, leaving an awkward gap in the timeline of events. This is most present during the multiple Regina Arcs where it shows clips of episodes and fight scenes we... never saw. Where SmileENG and SmileJAP shared screen time amongst characters exceedingly well, Doki Doki did not. Maya is the clear main character and soaks up the majority of the screen time. We hardly get to focus on Rachel, Clara, Makenzie, or Natalie. Regina gets some time to shine, albeit not much due to the brainwash arc thing... Maya aka Glitter Heart as said previously takes up the majority of the screen time, but hardly develops. She’s the student council president (much like Chloe in SmileENG) and is athletic. She helps everyone with everything and is kind of a Mary Sue for the first and last few episodes. Rachel, or Glitter Diamond is Chloe from SmileENG but more outspoken. She’s Maya’s best friend, but barely differentiates from Chloe. Blue Cures are always fairly similar though. Clara, or Glitter Clover is a sweet rich girl who is a master at martial arts, among other things. Definitely the most interesting besides Makenzie and Regina, unfortunately not given enough screen time though. Makenzie, or Glitter Spade is an edgy Splendorian who is reluctant to join the team. Though she’s technically the first warrior, they treat her like the fourth. Regina. My favorite character in the series. Got snubbed to hell and back my the writers of DokiDoki PreCure and now all the English watchers also must suffer as a consequence. She has a full character arc of becoming a good guy only to get brainwashed again one episode later, and then replaced by Natalie. Natalie, or Glitter Ace had potential to be interesting, but just... wasn’t. She didn’t really fit in with the group dynamic at that point and honestly Regina should have become a Warrior instead. Unlike in SmileENG, the villains and their dialogue aren’t the main weak point of the show. While it’s not the best, it’s definitely better, and having them be basically human and interact with the characters, sometimes even in friendly ways is actually one of my favorite parts. Ira is definitely one of the better villains. The plot had more potential than SmileENG, but failed on the execution. I still love the series, but I can’t say it’s great. It’s just kind of.. meh. Also they cut out the episode where Makoto sings Kokoro wo Komete and that’s a crime.

Amazing.

Amazing. Nothing else to say. Villains are kid-friendly. The girls never swear or have something to do with sex. Anyway, like I said in my Glitter Force review, DO NOT read the fanfictions if you want to watch the show without crying because your ship never came true.

A Positive, Happy-go-lucky anime

Glitter Force Doki Doki. Many people give this show backfire, but I don't think it's bad and I am very critical about what I watch. This show is cute, a bit on the girly girl side and very humorous. If you want something more on the action side, watch the Japanese version. (The original) Which is more Action-packed. This show is adorable. Five stars!