All teen and kid member reviews for Grey's Anatomy

Teen, 15 years old Written byirene_lol November 16, 2008

Luv it!

I love this show. The cast is fantastic and the plot too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAthena Keene May 6, 2011

BST DNM DRAMA SERIES EVER IN THE WHOLE WORD - A MUST WATCH

THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING DRAMA SERIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i started watching this show when i was in 3rd grade and feel in love withthe characters and the mesages they had to learn. it toches my heart because i can relate to almost all the doctors in one way or another and sometimes even the patients. My favorite episode of all time is INTO YOU LIKE A TRAIN- Season 2. And remember what i always say there is a certain mauturity level needed to handle all this heavy stuff. Not just the drinking and the sex- but the lessons learned. They are sometimes sad and hard to accept or realize. This show never fails to touch my heart.
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2016

Amazing!

Having finished the 9th season, I know my review may seem hypocritical, as I am only 11. I believe that age doesn't matter really, when it comes to Grey's Anatomy, as long as your child is mature. Yes, it includes gore and blood, in surgeries, and that may scare some. However, this addictive series is most definitely a must-see. There are sexual scenes where people are in bed together, although no nudity or anything too severe. I would recommend this to anyone mature enough to watch it. Honestly, in this new generation, the internet is full of dodgy things; things your child is almost certain to encounter. If they know about this sort of stuff, limiting them has no purpose. If they know about sex, this show is harmless. As far as language goes, if your kid has not started swearing by the age of 12. I'm sure mild language in a TV Show will influence them to do so. Deaths of some characters can be heart-breaking, however, heart-break is not rare in life. In some perspectives, it prepares them, which is actually quite beneficial. Characters are really ambitious to become a great surgeon, which I believe is very positive. Also, as doctors, they save lives every day. Therefore, they could be considered as role-models. In conclusion, I recommend that you do more research about this show, and really consider on how it would actually affect your child. As I currently believe it's not dangerous for your child in anyway.
Teen, 16 years old Written byyost820 April 9, 2008
Fanastic show, appropriate for 12+.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykylaaromero February 15, 2016
Teen, 15 years old Written byimateennotashhimed April 17, 2015

Really good for adults and for 13 year olds

I think is not a bad show and I really liked it. It shows sex and lesbian relationship scenes, so if you are not agree don't watch this with your kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAPPROPRIATE CHILD March 12, 2016

Great Show!

Honestly, Grey's Anatomy is a bit inappropriate. But my Mother, of all people approves! It is a great show, and you will love it! When the actors have you know what it really doesn't show it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakeSweetie7534 July 12, 2011

Not a Family TV Show

This my favorite TV series! It's very unique and you'll always want to see the next episode. Although, be warned that sometimes it can be graphic and very sad. (I've cried before, and I'm 13!) Occasionally children, animals, and even babies die, people are sometimes shown suffering and sexual behavior may be a bit over the top for younger kids. But over all, very suspenseful show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHarryClaryBerry February 11, 2013

Great show!

This show is amazing! There is the issue of sexual content, but other than that, it's a very good show. There is a lot of medical speak, so your kids will probably pick up some of that - I sure did!
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010
some graphic images and some sexual content.some language.not for kids
Teen, 17 years old Written byLibbykia08 July 14, 2016

Greys anatomy

GREAT SHOW!!! I feel you need to be mature when you watch this show... Definitely 14 and up maybe 13 at the lowest... Lots of inappropriate things are talked about but other than that it's awesome!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byveronica___panayotti June 20, 2016

The best TV show ever made

This series isn't just about sex and drinking and that kind of thing. This tv show teaches kids about so many other things. About choices. About guilt. About life. Watching this tv show made me consider becoming a surgeon myself. I was completely opposed to going to need school, or having anything to do with medicine when I graduate high school. But this made me seriously consider going to need school and saving lives for living. All in all, this is a great tv show for both teens and adults. But it could be a but inappropriate for kids under the age of 13.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrockybaby January 17, 2014

Great for mature teens!

As long as you are mature, then you can watch it!
Kid, 8 years old July 26, 2010

Perfect for adults... Not so much for kids...

I think that NO 6 year old should watch it. If the person watching it has expeirienced ALOT and mean have heard ALOT of swear words, then this is pretty OK for them. I watch it to study human anatomy (body) .
Teen, 14 years old Written byshree July 27, 2016

Teens 13 and Up Should Be Able to Watch This

This TV show actually has positive and empowering women, for example Dr. Izzie Stevens who was getting objectified for being a model really stood up to all the people who were making fun of her. It really spreads feminism and the cast is very diverse which is nice to see. I think even though it references Sex and Drinking kids should be able to see this, because it really does have some type of positive message aside from the doctors' personal lives.
Teen, 17 years old Written bytrigga July 25, 2016

Watched 2 seasons in 2 days

I love this show! It has drama, sadness, friendship, and teaches life leasind
Teen, 14 years old Written byjimmyth1 July 7, 2016

Greys

Great show. I know many people including myself who aspire to be surgeons after watching this show. It is truly a great job to have a goal for. Shows the relationship between doctors while being thorough in the medical portion of things. Great show to watch just maybe not with people you are relacted to because it can get kind of awkward.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLexx001199 July 5, 2016

Awesome show!

This show contains drama, comedy, and it can be intense. I wouldn't recommend it to younger teens because there are many refrences to sex . In addition, there are tons of surgeries with blood and stuff. Overall, its AMAZING show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAudrey V. July 1, 2016

Great show, very emotional, but I would give it 4.5 stars if i could

This show is one of my favorite shows of all time. The characters are so deep and evolved, and the plot line is great. It is a very soapy show, and the later seasons all start to get a bit old. I started watching this show when I was 12. Some of the season finales can be very violent and emotional. There are many deaths in this show, including deaths of characters that many viewers have formed a strong emotional bond to. Many people will be heartbroken after these deaths. There isn't very much sex in the series, but there are references and suggestions. A lot of problems in the show are plausible in real life, and the solutions aren't always black and white. All of the characters are flawed, but as a whole they are a family. Also, this is a surgery show. You see blood and guts as well as those who have recently lost a loved one. Some of the characters have sketchy backgrounds and have made choices they spend a lot of screen time fixing. This show only has "minor swear words." There is drinking and violence, but there is never actual sex. You also never see anyone doing drugs but there is mention of it. Overall, this is a great show, but in the process of watching it again I realized that a lot of things went over my head the first time. I can't wait for season 12!
Teen, 14 years old Written byThefirstsupreme June 8, 2016

Good for any age above 12.

This is a great show. I'm on season 3 and so far at the end of every episode there is something positive said. YES, there is lots of sexual relationships, but if you understand what it is, I don't see what the big deal is, but that depends on the person. It's very educating, you learn a lot, and for anyone who's thinking of going into anything medical, this is great! You can learn a lot more about the medical field, etc. it's overall a very great show, and fine for a teenager, as long as your mature and understand what's going on. ALSO there's lots of blood (you see surgeries), so if your sensitive towards that, Greys may not be the best show for you.