All teen and kid member reviews for Grey's Anatomy

Teen, 15 years old Written byirene_lol November 16, 2008

Luv it!

I love this show. The cast is fantastic and the plot too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAthena Keene May 6, 2011

BST DNM DRAMA SERIES EVER IN THE WHOLE WORD - A MUST WATCH

THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING DRAMA SERIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i started watching this show when i was in 3rd grade and feel in love withthe characters and the mesages they had to learn. it toches my heart because i can relate to almost all the doctors in one way or another and sometimes even the patients. My favorite episode of all time is INTO YOU LIKE A TRAIN- Season 2. And remember what i always say there is a certain mauturity level needed to handle all this heavy stuff. Not just the drinking and the sex- but the lessons learned. They are sometimes sad and hard to accept or realize. This show never fails to touch my heart.
Teen, 16 years old Written byyost820 April 9, 2008
Fanastic show, appropriate for 12+.
Teen, 15 years old Written byimateennotashhimed April 17, 2015

Really good for adults and for 13 year olds

I think is not a bad show and I really liked it. It shows sex and lesbian relationship scenes, so if you are not agree don't watch this with your kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakeSweetie7534 July 12, 2011

Not a Family TV Show

This my favorite TV series! It's very unique and you'll always want to see the next episode. Although, be warned that sometimes it can be graphic and very sad. (I've cried before, and I'm 13!) Occasionally children, animals, and even babies die, people are sometimes shown suffering and sexual behavior may be a bit over the top for younger kids. But over all, very suspenseful show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010
some graphic images and some sexual content.some language.not for kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byrockybaby January 17, 2014

Great for mature teens!

As long as you are mature, then you can watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHarryClaryBerry February 11, 2013

Great show!

This show is amazing! There is the issue of sexual content, but other than that, it's a very good show. There is a lot of medical speak, so your kids will probably pick up some of that - I sure did!
Kid, 8 years old July 26, 2010

Perfect for adults... Not so much for kids...

I think that NO 6 year old should watch it. If the person watching it has expeirienced ALOT and mean have heard ALOT of swear words, then this is pretty OK for them. I watch it to study human anatomy (body) .
Teen, 13 years old Written byMonicago February 7, 2016

Grey's anatomy

I started watching grey's when i was 13. It has good messages and friendships. There is a lot of sex in episodes, but it does not show it much
Teen, 17 years old Written byemmaben January 31, 2016

it's an amazing show that teaches you so much

this show may be a bit violent with the patients when they go to the hospital and may be a bit to realistic for some kids but this show teaches you a lot of things and makes you think about life and I recommend this to all my friends. For your children maybe you watch a couple episodes and decide if it's right for your child but in my opinion it's great and shows a kid how being a doctor (without all of the drama) can be.
Teen, 15 years old Written byduddlemia December 2, 2015

Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows on television

It is amazing! It is gripping and has a roller coaster of emotions. There are sexual references and they often spill their sorrows over tequila at Joe's bar but the relationships between each character are all unique and interesting. This is without a doubt one of the best shows on television.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydamico10 September 29, 2015

BEST SHOW

Grey's Anatomy is the best show ever made. That's all there is to say.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAllisonhappy September 3, 2015

Soap opera

Well it often has the key elements of a soap opera. Lots of romance sex wise its does show people in bet but never privet parts. Swearing wise it does the d word and the h word it also has the word vagina and penis. Although this show can also be educational and encouraging of medical perfessions
Teen, 15 years old Written bycollinnierman44 August 20, 2015

Truly amazing!

Really great! Does include mature material, but it's not too much to handle.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybballfreak567 August 17, 2015

intriguing

The show has a lot of positive messages, it makes you realize sex is not a bad thing and that, while I don't agree with as much sex as they have in this show, it made me relive it was a natural thing and not something to keep behind lock and key
Teen, 15 years old Written bySerena2000 August 9, 2015

Great show, but only show to mature kids

Greys Anatony is a really good, gripping show, but I think that you should only show it to mature children. I started it in the 7th grade and have loved it. But I know that if I don't understand something, I should not repeat it, or to forward a bad scene. They do use a lot of bad language and rely on drinks for help, but as long as your child will not get influenced by the show, I think it is okay. If your child gets grossed out by blood or hospitals, this is definitely not the show for you! There are many sexual jokes and affairs, but there are also many good role models and positive messages. It shows you many important life lessons like the ups and downs in life. An example is that you should never give up, one of the neurosurgeons is on the brink of a breakthrough and he doesn't stop trying until he meets his goal.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTphernandez12 July 24, 2015
I love this show. It has great messages about life and how you want to live it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bycbar04 June 20, 2015

Great for older teens

As an older teen, I think this show is great. There's plenty of sexual references, but that's just part of it. If your kid is mature enough to handle sexual references and plenty of blood, then consider letting them watch it. It's a fantastic show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBasak June 2, 2015

Great show with great messages

I just started watching it. I'd recommend it for 13+. I wouldn't understand the messages if i started watching it last year. There are good examples of friendships.