Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 324 kid reviews

Sort by:

honest review by 13 year old girl

I started watching this show with my grandmother and my little sister (she’s 11). The first episode she got scared by the surgery but I was intrigued. There was a little sex in the beginning but it flew over her head and there wasn’t anything that I hadn’t known about before, I mean, I’m 13. My sister stopped watching with us for the first couple but then she quickly started again because the characters are so good and there are just so many seasons to binge. There are some great themes in Greys Anatomy and some amazing acting. Commonsense is great but 15+ is a little much. Kids these days know what sex is and making it seem ‘gross’ and ‘wrong’ at a young age is bad. Sex should be talked about in a good way. Anyways it’s a great show and I highly recommend! Cannot wait for the new episodes!

6 people found this helpful.

Great show, recommend if your mature!!

Show is amazing!! Very detailed with actual educational information but ridiculously long. Contains profanity and sex scenes but kids these days probably are aware of what sex is and know what swear words are so if your a tween/teen and are mature about that stuff, i recommend this show!!

2 people found this helpful.

15+ REALLY???

I feel like some of y’all overreact with this show, and many others. Kids know what sex are they aren’t dumb and to be honest there’s not as many sex scenes as there are allusions to sex instead. I don’t know this is just a jumble of thoughts but like some of y’all are acting like this is euphoria and i’ve seen 12 year olds watch euphoria.

Great show. For older teens/adults

1 person found this helpful.

Good, but for older audiences.

I think Grey's Anatomy is pretty good! The characters are realistic, but the show also goes through their interpersonal relationships - meaning that there is an amount of sex in it. There is also some swearing. The medical information is also pretty accurate and could be educational content. Overall, great show, but definitely aimed for older audiences.

1 person found this helpful.

Gory but funny and addicting!!

Now keep in mind I'm not completely kept up with all the seasons but going through it so quickly I started it in December 2021 and I'm about half way through season 14. Anyway there is a lot of sex and most of it before marriage if you care about that. It's super gory showing open bodys/people on the operation table (and off sometimes) as well and gun shot wounds, stabbings, and even disgusting gag worthy, bloody wounds. So really depends on maturity and how you feel about letting your kids watch this. The show is amazing and funny, even sad sometimes.

1 person found this helpful.

do not watch if you struggle with blood or graphic scenes!

I really wanted to watch this series, but I couldn’t handle it. I am 15 years old, almost 16, and I have tried watching this series on multiple occasions, however, I found myself having to stop watching due to the graphic scenes in almost every episode. I thought this series followed lots of interesting storylines and the characters were very likeable, however for me there was too much blood that I had to stop watching completely after season 1. I think if you or your child is okay with blood and scenes if a graphic nature then it will be acceptable for you or them to watch.

12+ one of my favourite shows

I really REALLY love this show I watch a lot of doctor shows, but greys is definitely one of my favourite! I’ve finished this whole show and it’s great there is a lot of blood and stuff (because it is a doctor show) not really very much swearing or anything I started the show when I was 11 then stopped and started it again in June and finished the whole season in 9 months! Totally recommend watching greys it’s so so good!!!

Great show but........................

love this show just some/lots of seggs I think this should be rated 18+ or R rated. Reason: lots of gore like a person who had a candy cane pole in a persons head and in another episode lots of (fake) blood is squirting over the inside of a helicopter.

Don't recommend