Parent reviews for Growing Up Chrisley

Growing Up Chrisley Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Savannah your YELLING

Savannah sounds like shes yelling. She's bossy, spoiled and boring. Her sarcasm is ridiculous. Worst show. Miss know it all. Savannah you suck.

Elliott most annoying

I have watched Christley knows best and have loved the show. I loved his children and thought the show growing up Christley was going to be great BUT as I watch the first season every episode gets more and more annoying only because of Elliott. I am not sure who thought someone like Elliott would be good for the show. Im just annoyed by him. Im not sure how much more I can take of him. By episode 6, I stopped paying attention. As I get into season 2 I hope to god its less of him. I want the show to be great because I feel The Christley's are a great family that I love to follow.

Elliott a fresh addition

A stroke of genius to add Elliot to the series. Thanks to whoever came up with the idea. I have followed the Chrisleys since the beginning. Elliott is the quick-witted, straight-faced, type of humor like Bob Newhart. Extremely talented and a great addition to the show. Thanks for keeping it real and continuing to make us laugh.

Chase is a horrible big shot

Chase is an idiot on this show thinking hes gonna make it big on acting. He needs to grow up!

Who is Elliot

This show is so funny I was in a bad mood and started watching this show that kid that is the friend they had me crying with joy