Kid reviews for Hanna

Hanna Poster Image

Montana

Positive Message

I’d like to bring up a major positive message in Hanna. While it’s true Hanna is a little more...mature there’s a great message that was just brought to me. Erik and Johanna. Their message of love and how Erik never stopped loving her. The scene at the motel. He always looks after Hanna. I think that sends a positive message about Love and I like it. Without all the fbombs and making out Hanna is a great show.

Wow

This is my favorite show! It is so out of the box and different from most things which only made me love it more. There is some language. The F word is used throughout the series casually. No more than twice in one episode. This is the worst word used. There are two or three scenes where they either almost have sex or it is implied that they did but nothing is ever shown. As far as violence there is a lot but it’s not too gory and there is less and less as you go into it. Mainly just fist fights and guns. There is some smoking and drinking but a couple of the characters have gone clean and don’t drink, smoke, or even drink coffee anymore which they make clear that it is healthy. There are some great role models. Overall the only thing that is something I would look out for is the language. Without the language it would barely be tv-14 in my opinion. Highly recommend this show and I would let my 11 year old brother watch this.

Its an amazing show

there is a bit of swearing but ur kids probably already hear/use the language also some violence but its honestly not that bad

Hanna

A bit of violence and language but honestly 12 or 13 is fine to watch it

Full of strong language, sexual content, and violence

It was a little much with the language and all that but it was really good. Can’t wait for season 4

Love it

I love this show but I could see how some people may find it boring at the start, as it is slower however even though it was slower I still found it interesting.