All parent member reviews for Happy Days

Adult Written byRockybalboa211 June 29, 2011

One of the best family shows of the 70's.

To the person who commented before me, I would like to ask a question. Why would you show your children the first season of Happy Days? The first season is defintely not for children under the age of 10 (More for teenagers). If you want to watch suitable seasons try 3 - 9. These are more classic sitcom oriented, and contain most of the classic episodes of this amazing show. It really is a very wholesome show! I mean, not as wholesome as "The Cosby Show" or "Little House of the Prarie", yet it is still a nice family show. Overall, Richie is a very good role model and Fonzie beats up the bad guys! It is a true disservice to future generations if you don't introduce them to the Fonzie Character. If you keep your children away from this amazing sitcom, then sit on it! :D
Parent Written byMitestarossa July 1, 2010
I rented the first season to watch with my 7 and 11 year olds. It was definitely not for their age group. The boys are focused on undoing girls bras and getting hickeys and going all the way. In one episode Richie gets drunk.
Adult Written byLowe's man June 26, 2015

all about family

I agree with the reviewer who said that the 1st 2 seasons are not for children under 10 and are, in fact, more for teenagers. The other seasons are for the whole family. At the beginning of the series Fonzie was a thug, but he soon shed that image and became more family-oriented, thereby showing viewers that people can and do change. (On occasion, though, he had the opportunity to put his street smarts to good use, beating up bad guys.) After all, the scripts had him as having a very unstable life as a child. Family was something Fonzie didn't have but clearly wanted and needed. That's why the Cunninghams took him in as a family friend, often taking him with them on major trips.
Adult Written bySuperJoe April 9, 2008

Comedy for all the family

This is a clean, innofensive situation comedy.
Parent of a 11 and 12 year old Written byjazzsynger January 10, 2013

7? Really? Ok, but read the summaries first!

There's a lot of making out, and old fashioned and outdated boys/girls, men/women interaction, but it's worth talking about.
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byJimmyH December 16, 2009