Parent reviews for Henry Danger

Henry Danger Poster Image

Terrible references!!

If you don't catch every inappropriate comment on this show, your kids will! This show is teaching kids HORRIBLE things that are not okay for kids to be exposed to at all let alone under age 13. Sexual references you do not want your kids repeating. And definitely not understanding. Captain Man going for Henry's married Mom, Piper is the biggest brat ever, and Henry is a liar, cheat, and player. This teaches its okay to lie to your parents and keep secrets with adults. Everything I'm trying to protect my kids from with pedophiles. Don't watch!

6 people found this helpful.

Hilarious Show

My four daughters love this show. I started watching with them and we all laugh constantly. Yes. the sister Piper can be a brat but she's viewed as the annoying little sister. So, I don't see an issue with it. She's not the main character of the show. I'm an adult and laugh at this show more than any other shows I've watched. It's hilarious

5 people found this helpful.

Racist

My 6 year old son has been watching this show. At a first glance, it's harmless: funny, nice relationships between characters, strong female role models. But the racism is GLARING. Except for Charlotte, who is great, I am mortified by the negative stereotypes of the Black characters. I can't believe this show has remained so popular in this day and age. Avoid it if you can.
5 people found this helpful.

CRINGE

This is one of the most cringe tv shows I’ve watched. This is what Nickelodeon came up with, after iCarly and the other shows that fell off? I’d rather watch paint dry than watch this show.
3 people found this helpful.

A kids show that's not appropriate for kids

From the very first episode, there were kids hitting other kids, adults telling kids not to tell their parents things, characters being rude and disrespectful to both their friends and their parents. A few episodes in, an adult went in a changing room with a kid to help him put some pants on. The kid's parents were no where around. It was really creepy.

Basically the worst

My kids laugh a great deal at this show. But my kids also laugh when anyone says fart, butt, and poop. I'm trying to teach them that real humor is more complex. In the movie Idiocracy, the funniest show in the future was called "Ow My Balls." If this is the level of humor you want your kids to mature to, this show is for you. If you want your kids to be able to watch I Heart Huckabees and laugh, then I'd avoid Henry Danger. Oh and also 75% of the dialogue includes the words "stupid, hate, dumb, and shut up." I'd let them watch Eddie Murphy Raw and Carlin before I'd let them watch this.

Not for young kids

Watched Nick shows with my kids for years. Character of Captain Man, seen in two shows, is an amoral, selfish/self-centered, greedy so-called indestructible superhero. Every episode displays his nasty character flaws. Nick tried to setup good/bad relationship contrasts that may work for kids 10+. Captain Man vs. Kid Danger (amoral vs. moral); Piper vs. Henry (bad kid vs. good kid); Jason vs. Charlotte (dumb friend vs. smart friend). Even the parents have bad morales with Henry’s mom cheating on dad while dad is oblivious to her indiscretions (& everything else). Little ones miss all this & may simply worship Captain Man. Must be better role models than middle-aged guy who hits on moms, obsesses about his looks/age, abuses everyone just because he can especially the devoted little helper who does anything & everything for him. (In newer show he abuses four kids rather than one & continues abusing an employee.) Even though my kids were mostly old enough to see the absurd Captain Man & laugh at him rather than idolize him, I always made sure to (comically) point out serious character flaws in Captain Man. I don’t recommend allowing 6-9 year olds access to these shows (or any actually) unless you watch with them & limit their exposure to characters like Captain Man. TV isn’t a babysitter & requires parental monitoring for all kids of every age.
2 people found this helpful.

Good Messages

Dear Henry Danger 2014 Tears of The Jolly Beetle Two BoyFriends 25 Year Ago Aye Aye Captain Man Ray Manchester Cooper Barnes The Man Who Saved My Life Lindsey's Husband Handsome and Life I Love Her Kid Danger 13 Year old Boy Named Henry Hart Jace Norman Love Girl Danger as Lindsey Michelle Hartman Ariel Winter and Katy Perry 19 Year old Girl I'm Adult New Family The Hartman's Family Sherri Lea Hartman SideKick Monkey Curious George Tummy Ache Pain and Hurts My Sister Rachel Marie Hartman 21 Year old Girl Custard Cat Nap Meow and The Hart's Mrs Hart and Mr Hart Henry's Little Sister Piper Hart 9 Year old Girl New Episode Tonight on Nick Henry Danger and Force Danger on Twitter I Love Her

Disprectful To Women, Gun Violence

Where to even begin. The disrespect for women for starters. I was not even into 5 minutes of the show and they mention how women are crazy as a “joke” not once but twice that’s been mentioned. Also the mother talking about getting a shotgun to shoot the alien. What kind of disrespect is that and what is teaching children. Henry and his little sister are so damn rude. I’ll never watch that show again.
1 person found this helpful.

Too much snotty back talk for kids!

It’s funny and my son likes it but too much snotty and back talk. Especially the little sister. My 7 / 8 year old seems to get snotty after watching it. I stopped it.