Kid reviews for House

House Poster Image

Television masterpiece!

This is amazing! The acting is insane and it's very interesting. Not for kids obviously, it includes mentions of sex and some scenes can disturb younger audiences. It doesn't include too much swearing but there still is an amount, as for drinking\drugs\smoking, the main character is a vicodin addict because of chronic pain, there is some drinking and smoking but not an outrageous amount. If you can handle such themes then I 100% recommend it!

Hi! Im a 13 year old (almost 14) and watch the house md it really depends on if your children are responsible enough to watch the show but personally 13/14 is the age rating you say but what is the difference between one year or a few months, barely anything! 13 year olds please feel free to watch this show

Eddie

The Loud

A great drama for mature teens who enjoy mystery

Though it deals with many mature themes, this show teaches many deep lessons about life and attitudes towards life. Yes, the show deals with death, drugs, sex, and more, but the messages that come with these things allow for added thought to these scenarios in real life. The show follows Dr.House and his team as they work case after case in the diagnostic department of a hospital. After a leg injury a few years prior that left him partially handicapped, Dr.House struggles with an addiction to painkillers. This struggle and the events that spark from it create much of the show's plot. House is also a deep thinking genius who will do whatever it takes to solve cases and prove himself right. He can, at times, cross lines as he treats each patient like a puzzle instead of a human being. Throughout the show, we see his social struggles from his genius but also isolated and rude personality. Overall, I think that the themes that come with House's story are best for mature teens who have already begun to grasp the harder issues that come with life and adulthood. I would highly recommend this show to teens who like to think deeply and enjoy a challenge for the mind, as this show's constant plot lines and twists have often left my jaw dropped. Also, If you enjoyed BBC's Sherlock and would like to see a medical version of the show, this is the show to watch!

great show

i think its a great show and that if your into becoming a doctor you'd like this show. there are some sex scenes but you can just skip them. a couple things i would say is that house is a drug addict and that it shows him taking lots of pills and some drinking but if your more mature its great. he does make lots of rude comments and adult jokes. overall great show but if kids want to watch i recommend that they be in there early teens (by that i mean 13+ not 11) or older. DEFINETLY NOT for younger kids. P.S. ITS A MEDICAL SHOW OF COURSE ITS GONNA HAVE DEATH AND BLOOD AND GUTS.

for once i agree with CSM

this is a really good show, I LOVE it. the baddest part is that the doctor (House) uses sexual innuendos towards a female doctor, his assistant. I would want to make sure that my children aren't easily disturbed with medical ( i am very sensitive to flat lines, coughing blood and seizures, and there is a lot of seizures and coughing blood.) my favorite character is the australian guy, he's funny. there are tumors and stuff like that but it is not that bad. if your children are very mature tweens then maybe they will like this. but in my perspective it is a really good show, great drama, and sort of like a medical version of the show Castle

Good bit cheesy sometimes

I think it is 13+ if you are more on the mature side.

WAY TOO SCARY!!!!!!

Ugh UGH!!!! This is way too mature for a 15+ age rating. I know this kinda stuff isn’t real, but it’s extremely realistic and amp; scary. My parents have liked this show ever since I was really young. And if I gotta be honest it scares me more now than it did when I was younger. Now I gotta say this show does have its funny moments, but this show’s scary stuff makes Criminal Minds not look scary at all. (Which is saying something as that show is really scary.) Watch The Good Doctor instead of this trash! It’s WAY to violent for a 2/5 violence rating. I can handle that show more than that trashy show called “House”. “The Good Doctor” is ok for older tweens and young teens. House is for MATURE ADULTS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!