All parent member reviews for Human Target

Parent of a 9, 12, and 14 year old Written byfriend of toodleloo May 2, 2010

Possibly o.k. for 8 and up depending on sensitivity.

We started watching this show with our 14 year old daughter. She loves it. It has grown on me. Because of it's placement BEFORE American Idol on Fox, which we watch as a family, it has been hard to keep our 8 and 12 year old from watching it. We have started letting them watch it on a night by night basis, and they've all enjoyed it. I haven't noticed violence and fighting any more then video games and movie previews, etc. that they are exposed to all the time. The role models on the show are iffy. While we thoroughly enjoy the character, Gerraro, his background is shady and his method's of getting information is frequently illegal or unethical. Still, much is only implied and off screen. So, currently we are letting them watch it each week. I wouldn't call is a "family show" but the last 6 weeks of the season were o.k. for our family.
Parent of a 8, 9, 11, 11, and 14 year old Written byrnbizjack February 23, 2011

OK for tweens

My 8- and 11-year-olds watch it and like it very much. Yes, it does have some violence, but not blood and gore. It has plenty of comic relief. I put it in the same category of Magnum PI when I was a kid. Some of the content goes over the head of my 8-year-old and my 11-year-old is very mature for her age. At any rate, I think it's one of the more kid-friendly shows on primetime because the purpose of the team is to help someone. And they always stick together as a team.