All parent member reviews for I Didn't Do It

Parent of a 6 year old Written byNatalie801 June 22, 2014

Teaches children to be dishonest.

This show sends the wrong message, especially to young children. Disney has to accept the fact, that their main demographic is young children. They need to be more responsible with the messages that are sent out. As another parent wrote in an earlier review, the title of the show is "I Didn't Do It." That tells me to expect every single episode to show the children doing something that is against the rules, they get caught at some point, then they all lie about what happened, to avoid the consequences of their actions." Since shows like "Good Luck Charlie" have been canceled, and put into syndication,and shows like "I Didn't Do It" taking their place, I will be cancelling my subscription to all of the Disney channels. I'm very disappointed.
Adult Written byFangirl1996 May 22, 2014

Inappropriate for kids..no good messages.

I'm 17 and I wouldn't recommend this show to kids. I watched it for the first time yesterday and it wasn't a first good impression. The episode was "snow problem". The show didn't have a good message and the line " (name) didnt have make-up and she didnt have any teeth and she banged 7 husbands" was not appropriate for kids or Disney Channel. Even if kids don't hear that line, it's still not appropriate.
Parent Written byMomfirst February 21, 2015

Completely inappropriate

I just watched almost a full episode of this show with my teens. The main girl character and her two friends toilet papered one of their teacher's houses. The police came, and the main character sweet-talked her way out of trouble as long as they "promised to never do it again." The teacher ultimately saw them on his security cameras and they got two weeks detention. Big deal. They didn't have to clean it up, their parent's weren't informed. Zero accountability. I am disgusted that Disney would put such a show on the air. In my opinion, the only message being given to kids is that they can get away with anything, and that it's okay to damage someone else's property if it's someone you don't like who, for example, gives you homework every weekend. Insane. Shame on you, Disney.
Parent Written bybutterfly50 September 6, 2014

Not appropriate

This is one of the worse shows ever, teach kids to be dumb, stupid, clueless of everyday life issues, dumb characters, don't allow my son to watch it. Worse role models ever.
Adult Written byRosebud95 May 20, 2014

It's actually pretty good

From what I've watched on YouTube, I actually enjoyed it...it's a cute show.