Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 kid reviews

Sort by:

The best show

I think it should be for kids 15+ it's really good but a lot of sexual content, drug use, and violence as well as language

One of the BEST shows I've seen in a while.

After reading some of the adult reviews on this show, I feel like they are talking about a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHOW. I absolutely fell in love with every single character, and I nearly cried after finishing the mere 2 seasons; I WANTED MORE!!!! Besides from the occasional swear word and sexy scenes, this was an awesome, entertaining, and enjoyable show.

This show is the greatest show of all time. It had a whole lot of action, twists, and turns throughout the story. I was really sad when the show got cancelled. There was some sex in the show, but it was not explicit. I definitely recommend to anyone who likes movies like the Ocean’s franchise, Catch me if you can, or Man on a Ledge.

good show for young teens

it's good show

Great show for teens 13 and up

Amazing tv show. There isn’t more sex or violence than what you’d see on any other TV-14 tv show. And yes, there is a bit of swearing but it only makes the show feel more realistic.

Fascinating Dramady Worth Watching!

Imposters is funny and very interesting! Though be warned: it's not for kids. There are quite a few sex scenes, though nothing is too explicit. There's minimal violence, but some blood is shown and a man threatens another with a dart in one scene. Language is heavy, though nothing a teenager couldn't handle. Typical PG-13 words such as "ass", b**ch", "hell", "damn", "d**k", etc. are used as well as some heavier words along the lines of "s**t" and "f**k". Characters smoke (cigarettes and marijuana) occasionally, and there's often social drinking, with some characters getting drunk. Overall, I believe that the show is worth your time, but better for teens and older.