A Black girl sits next to her mom and dad on a couch, all smiling. She is pointing at a smartphone that they are looking at together.

Concerned about social media, AI, and screen time?

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the best out of media and tech.

Parent and Kid Reviews on

JingleKids

JingleKids Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 3 parent reviews

Sort by:

Fun, colorful and stress free world

My kid had turned 1 years old when I came across jingle kids on netflix. It quickly became his favourite show. Between booba and paw petrol. Jingle kids became the show he would sit down and love the characters running around and being silly not understanding the context but taking in the motions of the characters. Can't seem to find it on netflix or amazon prime anymore.

Phenomenal!

I have a 2 year old who cannot be tamed with tv or electronics. When we stumbled upon Jinglekids on Netflix my daughter was instantly smitten. The stories and lessons are fun and quirky, the graphics are AMAZING (single handedly the most aesthetic show I've ever seen), and the show is actually something I, as an adult, can handle watching 30 times in row, haha. It's smart, clever and different! Two thumbs way way up!

Adventurous

I really wish they still made shows like this for kids. It is adventurous, magical, funny and most importantly appropriate. It's rare to find children's shows anymore that are completely innocent. Seems the only shows like that anymore are made for toddlers only. This show is for ages 4-11 (I'm 31 and enjoy watching it with my kiddos ;) lol) The main little character is super cute too!! It is more harmless entertainment than educational, but teaches about good friendships and forgiveness which could far more benefit a person and our world than any "educational" lesson. Highly recommend this show and I think it is underrated. Hope they keep making more!!