Parent reviews for JingleKids

Friendship is key in imaginative Russian animated import.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byKnano7 August 29, 2019

Adventurous

I really wish they still made shows like this for kids. It is adventurous, magical, funny and most importantly appropriate. It's rare to find children's shows anymore that are completely innocent. Seems the only shows like that anymore are made for toddlers only. This show is for ages 4-11 (I'm 31 and enjoy watching it with my kiddos ;) lol) The main little character is super cute too!! It is more harmless entertainment than educational, but teaches about good friendships and forgiveness which could far more benefit a person and our world than any "educational" lesson. Highly recommend this show and I think it is underrated. Hope they keep making more!!

Adult Written bycevsnyder July 17, 2020

Phenomenal!

I have a 2 year old who cannot be tamed with tv or electronics. When we stumbled upon Jinglekids on Netflix my daughter was instantly smitten. The stories and lessons are fun and quirky, the graphics are AMAZING (single handedly the most aesthetic show I've ever seen), and the show is actually something I, as an adult, can handle watching 30 times in row, haha. It's smart, clever and different! Two thumbs way way up!