Parent reviews for Kirby Buckets

Kirby Buckets Poster Image

A Really Mature Series

This series may be intended for younger audiences, but when you delve deeper into the meaning of the show it becomes apparent that it is made for a much older audience. Kirby's older sister, Dawn, represents a nihilistic view of the world, constantly making the situation worse for her brother. Principal Mitchell constantly goes out of his way to target Kirby in school, getting him in trouble. Dave the Ripper's goal in life is to make life tough for other kids, pointing out flaws or mistake any chance he gets. The constant alludes to consumerism, sex, and inappropriate language is just abhorrent. It should not be in a show targeted to kids. Kirby talking to his animated creations is supposed to represent his loneliness, and how besides his only 2 friends, he has no one else to talk to, so he only imagine them.

Kirby Buckets Is The Best Thing Out

Kirby Buckets is the future. He is the king of Pop Culture! He is a brilliant artist! Kirby Buckets will live forever!

Weird, stupid and full of obnoxious characters

Kirby Buckets is about a boy who aspires to be an animator and often imagines the characters he draws to help him through whatever situation he finds himself in. Other Characters include his mother, his father, his older sister, her best friend Melinda and Kirby's friends Fish and Eli. Characters in this shows come in five varieties: Stupid, Shallow , obnoxious, forgettable or some combination. All of the female characters are shallow popularity obsessed jerks with the exception of Melinda who just needs to gain enough sense to rip out Dawn's hair and walk away proud she did it. The parents are idiots who actually cater to the whims of their miscreant , idiot children. For instance, when Dawn discovers that her mother got a Job at the school as a substitute, she insists that her mother not let anybody know that they're related or even know each other. It turns out that her Mrs. Buckets is subbing for her classroom and instead of writing Mrs." Buckets "onto the board, she writes "Mrs. Bu" WHAT? "Mom I'm super ashamed of you although you raised me and bought me everything I own. Will you not let anyone know that you know me so I can maintain some chance of being popular instead of an actual likable person?" SURE. Maybe I'm too old school, but I'd strongly advise some corporal punishment True, it turns out that the students actually believe that Mrs. Buckets is a very cool teacher, at which point Dawn tries unsuccessfully to tell them the truth, but they kill this by having her loudly declare the lie again, the moment she got embarrassed. She is by far the most worthless character on the show. Eli and Fish are stupidity. One is a massive morality cop who usually ends up breaking his own rules by the end of the show after whining about them the entire episode.(Eli) The other is obsessed with things that aren't real be it ailments , magic tricks or playing an actor, Kirby himself was ok until he faked a fatal sickness and started being taken over by his characters after losing the ability to draw for a while. (Get the crazy boy on Zoloft for crying out loud.) His characters aren't much better. Tributt? Octostash? Macho Taco? They don't have personalities. and constantly spit out pathetic one-liners which are almost always potty-humor based. Tributt is obsessed with having three butt-cheeks to the point where it's referenced every episode. On top of all this,the acting is terrible. The only thing the actors are good at is making you wish they'd stop. Don't let your kids watch this unless you want them to think having these kinds of attitudes and the tendency to be a huge hypocrite .

Not my style

I've only watch two episodes of Kirby Buckets as a 15 year old female and honestly I find it disgusting and unappealing. I would give it 0 stars if I could. 0/10 Would not recommend