All teen and kid member reviews for Kourtney and Kim Take New York

Teen, 14 years old Written byScissorluv97 August 12, 2011

Stop being so over protective it's just entertainment!!!!!

I don't see anything wrong with it for 12 & up even though I've been watching it since I was 11. I don't see why so many parents say it's totally out of line because honestly I'm in eighth grade and honestly half the kids in my school are saying those words anyway! My point is they'll hear this stuff in middle school and see the teen moms in high school, honestly is just darn entertainment!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2011
I think that this show is a good show. But with that said i think that it is not good for little kids to be watching. I mean like Kourtney and Scott having sex in the bedroom that is not something i want my little kid saying or looking at. I think the show is definatly sexy and fun but im not sure if they set i good example. I mean what they are saying is "go have sex no matter your age." But i think that the show is good but not appropiate.
Teen, 16 years old Written byheyyyysupp March 21, 2011

i love it

ill be honest ive been watching this stuff forever but if my sister puts it on tv i say NO shes like 12 if your 14 or 15 no concernes any younger its all of them.