Parent reviews for L.A. Hair

L.A. Hair Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

"THE TOP HAIR DIVA!"

L.A. Hair is a show that does nothing to bring out the creative juices! It's just a cup full predictable unnecessary ongoing hot catty mess from season to season filmed at Celebrity Hair Stylist Kim Kimble's L.A. hair salon. Some of the stylists are out of control petty, disrespectful and unprofessional; aside from the fact that there's little visual for those watching to see them display their masterpieces and everyone wants to be the "TOP DIVA" of the salon, while sometimes plotting against Ms. Kimble and her management team. The shows certainly not worth the hour, there's plenty of more interesting shows to watch at or even be inspired by.

Empty and senseless humor

This show is about a middle-aged entrepreneur, Kim Kimble, who owns a hair salon in LA, as well as her own product line of hair extensions and beauty products. Although I have watched this show for three seasons, I still do not get the "story" behind the show. Yes, Kimble parades big names of entertainers and movie stars through the salon; however, the atmosphere within said salon is below the minimum standards of professionalism. For example, during an episode last season, two stylists started a brawl, throwing punches, and breaking glass while customers ran for cover. Of course, swears were used quite frequently throughout the fight. This is only one example of many incidents in the salon, where arguments, nervous breakdowns, and many wild antics or sexually suggestive actions have taken place. I believe in season one the male receptiontist ran around the salon in nothing but his very tight underwear. I feel that the real message is that Kimble needs the fame but has zero managerial skills. She has no control over her rude, incompetent, and disrespectful "adult" staff. In this respect, the show endlessly revolves around gossip, cat fights, sex, drinking , and extremely poor behavior by adults in the hair industry. Kimble does not realize that the network is making a mockery out of her ignorance. Perhaps she is aware and has chosen to sacrifice her integrity for the money.

Disgrace to the professional beauty industry

Like every other reality TV series, I expected drama/theatrics/scripted. However, I feel this show can only be described as a hairbrained hoodbooger hot mess. A disgrace to the professional beauty industry. I mean, come on, at least buy yourself and your staff some proper grammar/vocabulary lessons and maybe some charm school courses with all that money you're raking in from the show Kim.