All teen and kid member reviews for Leave It to Beaver

Teen, 13 years old Written bymiapie456 January 8, 2011

perfect for everyone!!!!

I really like this show! My family watches it a lot because it is one of the only shows that my 5 year old sister can tolerate. she gets scared easily, and this show is so funny and innocent. perfect for everyone!
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2009

Leave It to Beaver

RSKKZ Rating: G for nothing objective. What Rodni Says: Before I say anything, this show is appropriate for anyone to watch. This show is funny, not always on purpose (the Eddie Haskell episodes are the best), but I sometimes laugh at the innocence of the show! I often make jokes about Leave It to Beaver because it is so dated and innocent! If you give this show a try, you'll be laughing at it's innocence!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallie00 April 14, 2015

A Good Classic '50s TV Show

Though it's not very appealing and kind of boring to kids today, it is a fairly decent show. Yes, it's very outdated and cliché and stereotypical, but it did take place in the '50s, so, yeah. It has good messages and role models. I think Beaver is a pretty cute little kid, and Wally is an excellent big brother. The boys will get in trouble in some sort of way, but they always learn a lesson at the end of the episode. I may be 14 and a teenager in the 2000s, but I do like watching this show. :)
Kid, 11 years old August 16, 2012

Amazing show

nothing wrong at all with this series. it is amazing
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 11, 2012

Good

Kid, 8 years old December 21, 2011

Beaver Cleaver

Perfect but a little dated
Kid, 11 years old July 20, 2009

Perfect! :)

I love this show! It is perfect for the whole famiy! :)