All parent member reviews for Manhunters: Fugitive Task Force

Adult Written byJustice101 June 20, 2012

Great show but a little on the unprofessional side.

I think its good that these Marshels are catching dangerous people and getting them off the streets and they do a good job at it. What I don't agree with is some of the comments that are made about the fugitives they are going after. For example, "They can't be changed". U.S. Marshels are not doctors, they only apprehend wanted people that are presumed innocent untill proven guilty. Saying that someone can't be changed presumes that they are guilty before they are proven guilty. When viewers watch this show and hear these types of comments it creates a false sense of security that fuels media hype and vigilantism.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byMarcomMom January 22, 2010
I personally love this show because of the incredibly brave, well-trained and dedicated U.S. Marshals. I have let my almost-ten-year-old daughter watch it with me once or twice, since the bad language tends to be bleeped and I think the female law-enforcement officials are fantastic role models. However, I am very wary of letting her watch too often and I screen all of the episodes first to avoid showing any that deal with the issue of rape as a crime. They never show any crime-scene photos. The saddest part is the occasional meeting with the crime-victims' families, but those are very rare.