All parent member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Parent of a 2 year old Written byHighTinkerMama December 27, 2010

Perfect for 1+

Totally love it! My son is 13 months and LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Everytime it comes on you cannot be holding him or he will throw a fit and run into the other room to watch! He dances to the theme and the 'hot dog' dance ! He talks to Mickey and Friends and goes "totototo" for toodles! It's adorable!
Parent of a 1, 2, and 8 year old Written by3GDad June 8, 2010
MMCH is a great show that teaches kids counting, colors, shape recognition and cooperation among other things. The shows interact with the viewers. It hasn't any violence, sex, or any innuendos. Great show. Disney does a great job with shows like these.
Parent of a 8, 10, and 14 year old Written byIamASafeOne April 7, 2013

My kid's and my review!

I've never watched this, and I'm not the parent to, but I can tell you some kid reviews! 8 year old: Meehhhh it's kind of watchable 10 year old: They make Mickey seem so stupid and his friends are always so annoying, there is witchcraft and these annoying voices, They show things other shows can, It's so colorful and fast it blinds me. 14: What happened to Mickey? They don't even have ANY manners, There's like signs of illuminati, witchcraft and that stuff. It's like magic solves everything, not your brains. The 3-D looks horrible and blinds me, Yeah i'm too old for this, but seriously? It's just little problems that are always solved (by magic) and there is only counting and "which one is it" Not real education. PARENT: I think little kids might enjoy this, it's colorful and there is Mickey and all of his friends, Nice classics, there is good math skills for ages 0-3. 3 stars! Mickey also teaches kids to excersize by standing up and "dancing" and repeating what he says to pronounce better. The storyline is cute and everyone is so friendly, whenever some is mad or sad, they always cure them, which is good. Kids can also think of what gadgets to use. Entertaining 0-5. I babysit Daniel, a 4 year old who just LOVES this show. He always repeats what Mickey says, gets up in front of the TV and repeats the actions, and :O at a plot-twisting or magical part and :D whenever they laugh. I'm glad there is no slapstick or sexual, or drug references, not even a speck of bad language (dumb, crazy, moron, stupid) Vera, (8) Used to watch this until last year, She bought a Minnie Mouse backpack and would always clap whenever music played. Good for colors and patterns as well as math. Voices may be a bit annoying, but there is no sarcastic tone that confuses viewers. I disagree with my kids, although I've barely watched this, I'm just letting my kids have a say, so I am removing a star. I'm giving it four stars, It IS my review.
Educator and Parent Written byStephanie1234wuzhere December 11, 2010

perfect for all ages

This is a amazing show for kids ages 2-8! My 6 year old Calley loves this show! every morning before my she goes to first grade she watches episodes on demand in our living room and while i get her lunch ready i hear her bolting out "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E THATS ME!"At the top of her lunges. My word she loves this show! it about the only show on Disney thats good for kids. All her friends love it to! when her friends come over and want to watch tv they ALWAYS watch the show! its like a never ending chorus of "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E THATS ME!" ahhh mickey mouse u done it again :)
Parent of a 1 year old Written byCoryarmstrong July 12, 2015

Self-centered

I'm not liking the fact that everything has to do with Micky. For example...current episode has a calendar that is referred to as a mouska calendar, then a mouska tool, mouska doer and everything else that comes up is always a mouska something or other. What about the other characters? Seems like all followers and Micky is always the bully friend that tells them all what to do. Plus the vibrato of goofy's singing is so annoying I have to mute the tv every time we hear it. For example when he sings " oh baby red bird" that makes us want to pull or hair out and pull off our ears. But other than that, it's a great show for kids. Haha
Adult Written byJEDI micah August 30, 2012

WAY BETTER THAN DORA THE EXPLORER!!!

I believe that this is more educational for kids than Dora the Explorer because for one thing, Dora mainly teaches kids how to speak Spanish, whereas this teaches kids how to count and use manners! It is also kinda funny and entertaining for little kids! And plus, The show has characters that all kids are familiarized with! Anyone who doesn't know these characters really needs to see a doctor!
Parent Written byprilly_rose2 November 30, 2010

my 2 year old loves it

Oh Toodles! My daughter loves this show and love howlering oh toodles with them.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bylil.ks_mommy July 25, 2010

lovin it

my son is only 11 months old and every morning when this comes on he stops and sits and watches every episode with out making a peep.
Parent Written byroshanb March 20, 2016

The Best Toddler Show of All Times!

love it and great for toddlers
Parent of a 2 year old Written byMommyof22016 February 21, 2016

Wonderful

My son watches it everyday it had helped him Learn his colors!
Parent of a 1 year old Written bycjmauthe May 23, 2014

My toddler's favorite!

My daughter absolutely ADORES this show! It's great for kids up to age 4, max. Any older, and they would probably be bored.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Not the best Mickey Mouse adaption.

I watched a few episodes of this with my little sister.It was nothing to brag about.Yes,there were some funny moments and it's edacational but it's just ANNOYING.But not bad.
Parent of a 1, 5, 5, and 8 year old Written bymommyof41988 August 8, 2011

Educational and entertaining.

My 16 month old and 5 year old twins LOVE this show. Its always on during breakfast in the morning. I think it's a very cute, educational show. The music, colors, shapes, and animal sounds are great for the baby and the counting, adding, and sorting is good for our older two. My 8 year old has zero intrest in the show so I say its ideal for 1-5 or 6 year olds.
Adult Written bytimberrose April 9, 2008
My son loves this show. I am happy that they made a new and improved Mickey Mouse show.
Educator Written bymaddox121 February 11, 2016

AGE APPROPRIATE MICKEY FAN STARTER

Back then, you had to start with the dark (as for preschoolers) content, Now your kids could watch Mickey episodes with 100% Light content, It could change your kid's role modeling, If you love Dora, You can now have a more Disney version of the show, Violent slapstack humor happens like old cartoons, but Unlike older cartoons, no one gets hurt. Watch this, I am a tween, and still watch it! EDIT- There is one Illuminati reference, on goofy's Skateboard, that's because since the late 70's Disney puts Illuminati references, for example on Gravity Falls the main antagonist is an Illuminati.
Parent Written bybelindatr November 17, 2014

My Kaiden loves this :)

We went to Disneyland Paris last year and since then my Kaiden has been obsessed with the Disney channel . I think they need to make a new film with the original Disney characters is needed to remind kids of who they as he no idea of half of them previously which i find sad as there were synomonous with Disney in my time growing up.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 22, 2012

mickey mouse clubhouse

Families can talk about each episode's theme or challenge and what elements the story involved. Which characters were involved? Did they use any of Mickey's special tools or gadgets? Did Mickey and his friends ask you to help them? What did they ask you to do? Did you play any games? What did the games involve? How did Mickey and his friends end up solving their problem? What did you learn during this episode?
Parent of a 2, 4, and 7 year old Written bynewgirl1993 April 15, 2012

Good For Littel Kids

Parent Written byClamshot February 26, 2012

Good for kids!

This show helps my kid in preschool really well. He has fun watching it!
Adult Written byPeguin April 9, 2008

Very Disappointing Second Episode!

The first episode was okay, considering the target audience, & my four year old was eager for the second one (as was the rest of the family). But I was extremely disappointed in the social aspect of the episode. Donald trades his chicken to the giant for magic beans, then regrets his decision. Mickey suggests the beans aren't really magic, which I thought might be the way out of the deal. But indeed they are. I sat appalled as they characters "save" "Donald's chicken" from the sleeping giant... sneaking past, using a magic key to open a locked house, etc. It was really bad. It's shameful to see Disney is promoting backing out on a fair deal, then stealing from the, shall we say, not-so-bright. My child will probably not be watching this show again, which is a shame with the Disney name being such a big part of the American kid's pop culture. .