All teen and kid member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2011

Perfect Disney show for little kids!

This show teaches kids what they would need in different situations.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYlndgomez March 11, 2009

I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE

I LIKE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 7, 2009

Little kiddies will enjoy this show

MIckey Mouse movies have all been pretty good, and this show is pretty good, too. Parents, of course, there is NOTHING to worry about with this show. Kids will learn how to count, learn about different colors, shapes, and so much more, while still enjoying this show. It seems to draw little kids while teaching them valuable lessons that will stick with them forever. Great show that kids will find interesting.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

Best for toddlers and babies.

Educational and nice characters with different personalities. They all work together to solve puzzles and get out of situations. Donald can lose his temper. Best for toddlers and babies.
Kid, 5 years old July 13, 2011

is good

Teen, 15 years old Written byiha356 December 18, 2012

Great learning show for pre schoolers!

This is a great learning show for pre schoolers.
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

Education Station!

My 4 year old brother has loved this tv show for, like, EVER! It is really educational! My 4 year old brother now knows what a hexagon is! JUST from watching Mickey Mouse!
Teen, 16 years old Written byi lub you April 9, 2008

i love it

i love the mickey mouse cartoons becouse they appropiate for kids not like the new dumd ones...
Teen, 14 years old Written byighosh15 January 28, 2016

Annoying but funny

I find mickey mouse clubhouse good for ages 2-9, but it gets boring after that. my 7 year old brother loves that show though.
Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2015

Don't care about how bad this is.

This mouse seems amazing.
Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2015

A great show that preschoolers will love

I love this show because it has great messages and role models.Disney took classic Disney characters and put them in a great preschool show.
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2015

Educational and Fun

This show is educational and fun for little kids. I believe it might just be the most appropriate T.V. show in the entire world. But, my brother was watching an episode just today, and one of the Mousekatools (I hope I spelled that right) was a elephant wearing a bikini. And Mickey kept mentioning it! But that's not super bad, and in all of the episodes my brother has watched, that's the only flaw.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac T November 10, 2014

A fun movie for young children.

I used to love this movie, but not so much anymore...I've gotten interested in something more age-appropriate. It has some really fun events and lessons in a state-of-the-art clubhouse with the same characters kids have loved for decades.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2014

ages 10-15

10-15 years
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2014

Annoying but good for younger kids

I was watching disney and this show was on so and I was just watching it cuz I had nothing else better to do and it was so annoying! The "Mystery Mousecatoodle" was so annoying at first they sang this song about it and it was Mickey Mouse singing "Mouska Hey Mouska Hi Mouska Hey" or something like that then they just sang that over and over again and it got rlly annoying and I think that Mickey's voice and goofy's voice was rlly annoying. Every code or song Mickey Mouse has has the words "Mickey" or "Mouska" like in the beginning he says "Now say these words Mickey Mouska Mickey Mouse!" and then the toodles omg it was so annoying every single time one of them has a problem they just say "OH TOOOODLES!" Which is SO Annoying my mom hated it! And after they said "OH TOOOOODLES!" This flying robot mouse thing would come in with a bunch of weird machines then they would use them to solve problems. That's rlly all it is in every episode but it's a kid show. But other than all of the annoying voices and songs this show has some good messages.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeretohelp26 November 9, 2012

Very educational

Teaches to count, spell, music ect. Great for all ages (mainly 1-4.)
Teen, 14 years old Written byCheekyGirl2012 May 6, 2012

Just a "sorta" Complaint

They must stop airing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse immediately, because the longer it continues airing, the more and more complaints everyone will have and send because of everyone hating half of the current disney channel. So it don't what parents of preschooler say, the magic touch that Mickey has is what's important to disney because it all started with a mouse which is Mickey, and that's what not going to be lost, but if people that hate disney now, chavs or stupid adults continue saying that it's lost, then i dies, forever... P.S. don't ask who i am or try to email me because, well... just don't, OK?
Kid, 9 years old November 25, 2011

A fun and educational adventure packed into every episode!

Welcome to the Clubhouse! In every episode, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy go on a fun and educational adventure! What will the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse friends do today? Maybe help Daisy Bo Peep find her sheep or maybe go on a safari with Mickey and Minnie! If the Clubhouse friends ever run into trouble, they call their robotic pal, Toodles who has Mousekatools to help solve the problem! Sometimes the characters get very mildly hurt (Tripping, Getting tied up in a jumprope.etc), however, it is very VERY cartoony and none of the characters seem to get severely injured. All of the characters are good rolemodels. Mickey is pretty positive even when things don't always go as planned! Donald sometimes gets into a temper-tantrum, but he always calms down. Sometimes the Clubhouse Friends will encounter Pete the Cat! He is always trying to cause trouble! However, Mickey and friends are always friendly to Pete and always find a way! There is always a happy ending! Plus, there are some educational parts of the show that teach children how to count, learn their shapes and colors.etc Overall, this show is pretty great! I give it 5 out of 5 stars! :D
Kid, 9 years old July 11, 2011

good show!

i will tell you that show is good for babys