All teen and kid member reviews for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Kid, 10 years old March 13, 2011

Perfect Disney show for little kids!

This show teaches kids what they would need in different situations.
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2011

Not Good..

It gets boring after watching it a lot. I have noticed that some of the character jump to conclusions (when it's a mystery episode) and blame the problem on one person, then they find out it's not them.. and blame it on someone else. Also, Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy have crushes on each other, but it is not that obvious. I think there is a little bit of consumerism in it. Also, the "mousekertool" it REALLY ANNOYING, plus it makes kids think that stuff can be done at the snap of the fingers. They use their "mousekertools" every minute or so. I don't like this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byYlndgomez March 11, 2009

I LOVE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE

I LIKE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SHOW.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 7, 2009

Little kiddies will enjoy this show

MIckey Mouse movies have all been pretty good, and this show is pretty good, too. Parents, of course, there is NOTHING to worry about with this show. Kids will learn how to count, learn about different colors, shapes, and so much more, while still enjoying this show. It seems to draw little kids while teaching them valuable lessons that will stick with them forever. Great show that kids will find interesting.
Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2014

ages 10-15

10-15 years
Teen, 15 years old Written byiha356 December 18, 2012

Great learning show for pre schoolers!

This is a great learning show for pre schoolers.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybakeranimator May 7, 2014

Stereotyping, Bad Graphics, and Thin Story Lines.

Okay, odds are, you've scrolled passed this comment after only seeing my age rating, title, and how old I am thinking "this kid's overreacting" or "it's a kid show, that stuff doesn't matter" but if you are reading this, just hear me out. The overall quality of this show is terrible. All of the female characters portray stereotypical roles (cooking, cleaning, gardening) while the males do all the adventurous stuff. It's shows like this that make me mad. Ages 2-5 are such a precious time for a child's growth,and development. With subliminal messaging like this, it will put an image in the child's mind that women are supposed to cook, clean, and plant flowers. Commonsense themselves said the same basic idea in a video review. Now, I'm not completely against stereotyping, it can be used as a comical component (Mel Brooks' films are a fine example), but that's different. In those kinds of films, characters are extremely exaggerated, and the humor is aimed at a much older audience, who understand that stereotypes aren't true. Stereotyping here is used in way that makes it seem normal. It surely will corrupt young children's minds. Don't believe me? I grew up watching shows like this, it made me think such a stereotypical way of thinking; moms stayed home and cleaned, dads go to work, superheroes, and trucks are for boys, ballet, and princesses are for girls, if you study hard to get good grades, or if you like comic books, you're a geek, and you're uncool, if you play football, and get all the girls, you're cool. These are the ideas I thought of for a long time. It wasn't until I was 12 years old or so that I got finally got some sense in me, and you know what would've been nice? Had I never watched shows like this and got my mind corrupted in the first place. Enough about that though, I'm getting off-topic. The graphics and animation are AWFUL! They make a CGI video game from the late 90's look GOOD! Plus the story lines and episode layouts are ripped off from various children's shows and folktales. Plus there is mild flirting and occasional kissing. Plus in one episode, this creepy scientist guy creates a potion that turns you into a frog. When asked why someone would want to be turned into a frog, he answers "so you could get kissed by a princess", he then imagines being kissed by a princess, then giggles in delight. That is NOT appropriate for a preschool audience! However, I do have some positive things to say about this show, the voice acting is phenomenal, and basic math skills and creative problem solving are squeezed in to every episode, but it is not done very creatively at times. Thank you for reading my review.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 28, 2012

Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave

I like to watch a lot of TV.2 baby networks I still like are PBS Kids and Playhouse Disney.But this show is so horrible it makes Pelswick look like Planet Sheen! The characters are annoying and the animation is nasty!
Kid, 10 years old August 30, 2013

No no no...this should have been cancelled!

Mickey has turned from funny to...whatever. Walt Disney should have been upset about THIS!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 4, 2013

OK, I think i'm going to barf.

Honestly, this is a disgrace in the good name of Mickey Mouse. What's the point of even aiming Mickey Mouse for preeschoolers anyway? Disney just LOOOOOOVES to butcher classic cartoon characters.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 28, 2012

Yeah,and I thought kid shows couldn't get any worse ever since Special Agent Oso came out.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is really abysmal! It is filled with stupid songs and fourth wall breaking characters! The voice acting is pitiful and they animation is just stiff and choppy!
Kid, 5 years old July 13, 2011

is good

Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

Best for toddlers and babies.

Educational and nice characters with different personalities. They all work together to solve puzzles and get out of situations. Donald can lose his temper. Best for toddlers and babies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byighosh15 January 28, 2016

Annoying but funny

I find mickey mouse clubhouse good for ages 2-9, but it gets boring after that. my 7 year old brother loves that show though.
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2012

Education Station!

My 4 year old brother has loved this tv show for, like, EVER! It is really educational! My 4 year old brother now knows what a hexagon is! JUST from watching Mickey Mouse!
Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2013

No, no, go away Mickey!

This show is not for kids, I would rather watch victorious! There is mild flirting, sometimes at the end Donald gets kissed by Daisy! Mickey's voice is terrible, don't watch! Update: Yes! The show's gotten cancelled! Finally!
Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2015

Don't care about how bad this is.

This mouse seems amazing.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCheekyGirl2012 May 6, 2012

Just a "sorta" Complaint

They must stop airing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse immediately, because the longer it continues airing, the more and more complaints everyone will have and send because of everyone hating half of the current disney channel. So it don't what parents of preschooler say, the magic touch that Mickey has is what's important to disney because it all started with a mouse which is Mickey, and that's what not going to be lost, but if people that hate disney now, chavs or stupid adults continue saying that it's lost, then i dies, forever... P.S. don't ask who i am or try to email me because, well... just don't, OK?
Teen, 16 years old Written byi lub you April 9, 2008

i love it

i love the mickey mouse cartoons becouse they appropiate for kids not like the new dumd ones...