Kid reviews for Miles from Tomorrowland

Miles from Tomorrowland Poster Image

Fiona Walsh show .

Can i get this show please I really want this show.

Could be complicated to younger kids but the only good late 2010s Disney Junior show to me

Miles From Tomorrowland is one of the better shows to come out of Disney Junior in the late 2010s. Not that the other shows are bad, but they contain elements that could potentially make the story feel off (Like too much singing - I'M LOOKING AT YOU DOC MCSTUFFINS). The stories are kid friendly but never too childish. Some content could potentially pique interest about space to kids. Overall a good show!

Miles Miles from Tomorrowland!(intro song)

If you love WALL-E, Big hero 6, E.T The Extraterrestrial, Star Wars, Star Trek, Toy Story, Sci-fi or Alien movies, Lilo and Stich, Escape from Planet Earth, Monsters VS Aliens, Home, or more, you’ll watch it and like it. This Show is kinda like Kid version of Star Trek, Star Wars and Callisto Family lives in the ship like Fat People and Robots from WALL-E. When I was 9, I like this show it’s kinda like Star Trek and it is a 3rd grade solar system but kids can learn. However Great show. There is only one “Bastard” said by Phoebe in one episode but IMDB says none.

GALACTIC!!!

High education value

Almost 14 and think it's pretty good

So, I almost never watch children's shows. Then recently I was up early and nothing that I liked watching was on TV. So I chose to try to watch this show, albeit with a critical mind since I know Disney has a habit of talking down to it's younger viewers. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised by this show. It was very entertaining, and it never talked down to the audience. The characters are well-written and believable, and the writers obviously did their research when talking about space. The show even has a few references that only parents will get. (Watson and Crick, eh?) The science was interesting, and I learned several things from this show, and I happen to love space! My only criticism isn't with the show, it's with the age range. Like the two reviews below, a lot of the science and references will go straight over the younger kid's heads. I would suggest that they move the age range from 4+ to 8+, so that older kids will want to watch it and learn from it.

Decent show about science for kids of all ages.

This is a very decent, and entertaining show for kids, suitable for kids 7 and up. I think it has a good educational value to it, however as a previous review stated, I don't think preschoolers would understand the concept. There is no violence, sex, foul language, consumerism, or drugs in this TV show. I think it is quite entertaining, considering the fact that I find it funny, and I'm 13 years old. Overall, this is a great show for kids to learn about science.

Toddlers Just Won't Get it

There's no bad language and minimal violence, but there are things that are hard to understand for young toddlers. The education wouldn't be worthwhile for a child unless they were 6 and older. Good show, but if they want younger viewers, they better make this show more understandable.