Kid reviews for My Friends Tigger & Pooh

New girl pal joins the Hundred Acre Wood gang.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat April 26, 2020

Childhood

Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2016

Friends Forever And Scooters Away!

I don't CARE what all the other negative people think! I used to watch this show all the time as a little kid and it is AWESOME! The songs are not too annoying, except for the older version of the theme song, and Darby is such a sweet character I don't care that they replaced Christopher Robin! Also, who remembers that Christopher Robin grew up and went to school...?! And if you REALLY want Christopher, there is actually one episode that he is in! Just a very different version that'll leave kids asking, "Who is that?!" It's different, but it's just a remake! Who cares? I think it's almost better than the originals! It is such a great show that I am so bummed they discontinued it years ago! I STILL love it! Other than my review, my theory is that Darby is Christopher Robin's little sister but I don't know that for sure. It's a mystery, but since the show was canceled...this mystery is HISTORY! Like, SERIOUSLY!

Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2011

Love it!!!

Winnie the pooh and all his other friends are really good role models! I love this show even though I am too young to watch it!

Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights June 6, 2010

Its fine

I don't hate it, but it doesn't give the old cartoon justice. Why do they keep trying to make remakes of the classics instead of just SHOWING the classics?

Teen, 15 years old Written bygenericscreenname1 April 8, 2010

absolute rubbish

Familiar winnie the pooh characters attached to a generic theme emphasizing education. Certain characters have disappeared for no good reason.

Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2009

cute pooh bear tv show will WOW pre-k.

The show itself is age apropreat and is fun and educational in some ways. Kids ages 3-5 or 6. Are probably going to luv it!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byAimerzzz October 26, 2009

Stick to The Originals

I agree with what Teen Reviewer said:
*sigh* tsk tsk tsk. this show is a discrace. Winnie the poohs supposed to be a bout friendship, and life moral values, not science. kids are supposed to figure out curiosities as they age, not on a television show, 2 and four year olds dont need to know why the sky is blue. they need to know how to make good friendships, and sharing, and and values and such, thats what the original showed. plus, what happend to owl and christopher robin? are they not good enough for the new socity? plus the CGI animation is terrible, and its overdone.
Well, first of all, what happened to the fun, innocent characters in The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh? They have taken the characters' traits, and (so I believe) taken them to the extreme. This show has taken all the fun and innocence out of the Hundred Acre Woods and replaced it with learning.
How many remember that Christopher Robin didn't want to learn, because it meant growing up and possibly leaving Pooh? And Pooh didn't want CR to go to school, either...
How many of you remember the beautiful friendship between Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh?
All I can say now is:
Disney has taken a timeless classic, and, well...
Disney-fied it... ! :(
Teen, 14 years old Written byrawr57 June 5, 2009

Here we go again...

Teen, 16 years old Written bywolfluv203 April 11, 2009

RUINED

CLASSIC DINSEY SHOWS ARE RUINED BY EDUCATION WHAT ABOUR FUN COME ON PPL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!
Kid, 9 years old February 3, 2009
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

i just dont get it

i dont get the whole idea for this show its odd ok well first of all we all were just fine with the show until the girl came on we are all familiar with christopher robin why not let him solve mysteries with tigger and pooh
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

the super sluths are alright

pooh returns in 3d series