All parent member reviews for My Life as Liz

Adult Written byKRAZYLOVE March 8, 2010

GREAT SHOW
Adult Written byYanderZoo March 8, 2011

Just awful

Such a terrible show. Just in general. Bad acting, bad script. Do not subject young minds to something not even worthy of being on television. Let the minds of teens and children EXPLORE. Don't just force them to watch an awful cliche of a person talk about how boring and sad her life is.
Parent of a 9 and 13 year old Written byhallieandelenasmom June 18, 2010

Hallie-Yes. She loves Liz's alternative style. Elena- No. She doesn't think Liz is pretty enough. Mom- Loves to watch and discuss with Hallie Dad- Oh God no.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bytmcron May 25, 2010

my kid loves it!

Parent of a 10 year old Written bymollsta1234 May 6, 2010

12+

really funny!
Parent of a 17 year old Written bymomlove33 March 9, 2010

I think it really good for kids going threw this in high school i think she do it.
Adult Written bynoot24 February 16, 2010

I like this show because it shows girls how to deal with mean girls .I hope that a mean girl will see this show and think before they put another girl down.
Parent of a 7 year old Written byObserver000 February 8, 2010

As being a part in the show and knowing the cast members I can tell you that although the people are real 90% of the situations are not based on reality and everything is scripted. Hints the opening saying "MTV made me say that."
Parent Written byPlague January 29, 2010

My Life as Liz

Not a bad show I guess. Not for me specifically, but would be perfect for todays youth.