All parent member reviews for Orphan Black

Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written byunfairrobot May 20, 2013

Fantastic adult thriller

Great writing on this adult thriller and some very good acting from Tatiana Maslany. Well worth a watch. Not for kids, though!
Adult Written byglitterazra May 25, 2015

It's amazing

This show is amazing. It's one of the best storylines i've watched in a long time. Some scenes are a bit iffy but obviously you can just look away. Also, it's nothing too graphic just like a few seconds
Parent of a 11, 12, 16, and 17 year old Written bymumma_powchew July 13, 2014

graphics

although a few sex scenes are very graphic the content of acting is amazing. The story line is well thought through and plots are fed in from the beginning.
Parent Written byBastard April 27, 2016

Won't get fooled again!

I'll tell ya and don't think I'm stupid, that Tatianna sure fooled me, she's very good. I thought they were all different girls except I thought Helaina looked like her in the face somewhat, but in the back of my mind I was sort of thinking that they got other actors that looked kinda like Sarah. If this show was on a network like TNT or a mainstream one, this show would have a lot more people watching it. I look and see what's on BBC America here and there and I happened to watch an interview with Tatianna Maslaney and decided to check out the show. The first episode Netflix sent me I was kinda lost until episode 2. Tatianna is quite the actress. One reason I wouldn't let my kids watch it is because I wouldn't want them thinking that Sarah's foster brother's lifesyle is acceptable or have them look at him and other, we'll say people. This should stay on here. It was an unacceptable hassle to come up with a user name that wasn't already taken, Nameless was already taken and I know where they got it, Grimm.