All parent member reviews for Paw Patrol

Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written bySalviati September 14, 2013

Mindless Mass Consumer Garbage for Preschoolers

As far as I can tell this show has practically no educational value. It appears to be a construction out of the mind of a market researcher. You can imagine a market survey asking parents what their child's favorite things are. The results of the survey are as follows: 1) puppies 2) toys 3) rescue services ( fire, police, etc..). 'Perfect lets go make some money....'
Parent Written byPuppehmama August 25, 2013

Great role models!

The cute dogs and love able characters drew my son in immediately. He watches it repeatedly or demands we sing the song for him which can get old for parents but when he started telling me "good job!" Or says to the dog, "whoops excuse me!" we decided it was definitely worthwhile.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byAlex Kirsh November 21, 2013

Paw Patrol!

The actors who play the dogs do an amazing job to bring their characters to life! The show is funny and cute and I think the show is for kids 3 and up! The boy Owen who plays Ryder does an amazing job showing how a youn man can be such a role model in a community. Owen and the other actors are all very talented!
Parent Written byGowMomma October 23, 2013

My kids love this show

My kids love this show and I do too. So cute, and positive and they love the puppies!! Would LOVE to find toys for them (Characters from the show), does anyone know if they have them anywhere?
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bynichaloush March 25, 2015

perfect

my kids and me love the show i hope it stays on for a very long time
Adult Written bySamanthamaster1 December 17, 2014

Great cartoon with positive role models.

I love watching The Paw Patrol, because, they provide great role models by showing that nobody is too young to rescue people in danger, which would be great for young viewers, which will give a child high self-esteem.
Educator and Parent Written byunderscorex June 1, 2014

Carefully engineered to appeal to little-boy interests.

Very toy-centric cartoon about a little boy and his team of dogs that drive city service vehicles (fire truck, police car, etc). Everyone over the age of 10 is totally incompetent, nobody is capable of speaking in a tone of voice other than "excited hollering", the girl dog flies a pink helicopter because of course she does (girls should remain above the action and only engage from a distance, you know). It's produced by a toy company to sell toys, and is generally lowest-common-denominator kid vid. It doesn't have anything explicitly troubling - no violence, sexual content, or even anything resembling real danger, but it's also loud, obnoxious, and not very good. Also, expect the usual subtle messages about girls (not as active as boys) grown ups (not as smart as kids), etc.