All parent member reviews for Peppa Pig

Parent Written byCitywatch May 19, 2012

Be careful!

The pigs in this show can be pretty rude. I let my 3 year old watch it fir a while and he turned into a terror! At first the snorting was kinda cute.. But the other things the pigs say and do are pretty bad.. A week after I cut him off we were back to normal...
Parent of a 5 year old Written byinesdeportugal November 3, 2012

Great for preschoolers

My 5 year-old daughter loves it. It is the sort of cartoon I know I can leave her alone watching, no need to worry about violence or inappropriate content for her age. The noise the pigs make once in a while, well, it's pig noise, children find this funny. I find it curious how people tend to forget when they were this age, and review innocent cartoon saying they are boring. Of course I wouldn't chose Peppa Pig to have great entertainment for myself, isn't it obvious? My child choses it. And she laughs a lot watching it - and I do to, since what makes her happy, makes me happy.
Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byMommyPig January 30, 2013

My Family Loves Watching Peppa Pig!

I think Peppa Pig is a great show. My 2 and 3 year old daughters watch it and sometimes the whole family watches it. We even sometimes act as the characters and talk with a British accent. I find the show to be cute, cleaver and thoughtful. p.s. We love when the pigs fall on the floor laughing!
Parent Written bymumof2 April 18, 2012

Good, family fun

It's one of the best educational programmes on that your kids will love!
Parent of a 3 and 3 year old Written bySalviati January 5, 2014

Simply Brilliant

Peppa Pig is a great show for parents. The show is really funny shining a light on a lot of circumstances that parents find themselves in. The men in the show are buffoons who are always undone by their overconfidence, the women in the show are the unsung heroes, its hilarious.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byStormMan August 14, 2013

10/10

Well we love this show we hope it gets a Season 5 we have seen every episode mostly on Youtube USA Nick JR well we are have not aired all Season 4 episode but we have seen them on Youtube.
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bynichaloush March 26, 2015

love it

its really funny and good for kids
Parent Written byharryt1 February 11, 2015

dont watch

this worthless peice of trash and sorry excuse for a TV show, nd why anyone would let their brains get turned into moldy swiss cheese is seariously beyond me, don't let your kids watch this, it will turn their brain into a peice of trash.