All teen and kid member reviews for Peppa Pig

Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

LAME!!!!!!!!!

i hate everything about this show
Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2013

Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig was created by the creators of Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom and the animation is simple and enjoyable. Indeed, Peppa does have a demanding personality occasionally, however,nontheless does the series deserve a thumbs up for positiveness.
Kid, 10 years old April 25, 2015

Not entirely 'realistic'

When people are about 4 years old and are starting a 15-20 year trip through school, this show tells them what? That your school friends are pigs, sheep, dogs etc. It gives them exactly the wrong ideas. No warning about bullies. But great script and messages.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2014

The best thing that has ever happened to this world

One of my favourite TV shows. I have a three year old sister and she watches these shows and I'm just sitting there like OMG this is flipping fantastic amazing!!! Yeah I love peppa and Sofia the first and things like that admit it they're FANTASTIC peppa and her friends and family are hilarious I love this show if modern family (my other favourite show) and peppa pig are on at the same time I'm like hmm NO BRAINER PEPPA PIG so yeah I love it WATCH!!! I think tweens might actually love it more than little kids because they will understand the jokes more (they're not dirty it's just funnier) and George is flipping hilarious waaaaatch!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 11, 2016

A little sassy, but entertaining

Well this is one of a few not life scarring kids shows. It's actually quite entertaining, but they make remarks implying that the dad is fat, not something for little kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written by012345678900000 December 20, 2012

Peppa Pig rocks!

Cool show!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymario is really awes December 1, 2012

This show rocks

This show rocks
Kid, 3 years old May 9, 2012

Sweet kid's characters!

My son loves this show. It is a sweet show with a cute sense of humor...absolutely love this show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPress J August 14, 2016

Spider episode

ONE OF THE EPISODES WAS BANNED IN AUSTRALIA!!! DON'T WATCH IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO TO AUSTRALIA!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byChloe Johnson May 17, 2016

Very good for young kids!

Haha, this was my childhood! Well, this is great for kids! The only thing is that Peppa can be bossy, and I read that it can make kids a little bossy. I think cause they just want to be like Peppa Pig, haha! Nooo, I think it's cause they're watching someone being bossy. lol! Well great anyways!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissconcerned January 31, 2016

Peppa Pig Sucks

This show is literally the pig version of Max and Ruby only at least Peppa lives with her parents. Everything about it is stupid. But the thing that really bothers me is that Peppa makes fun of her father a lot. Never watch it.
Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2015

I don't think it is recommended for preschoolers.

These piggies are rotten Packers. Peppa learns children how to be bossy. George learns children how to be a cry baby. Also, in Granny Pig's Chickens, Grandpa Pig says the word "stupid" which is very inappropriate for little kids. I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY AGE!
Kid, 7 years old May 24, 2015

Jazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peppa Pig was the best kids show on Nick Jr I have ever seen! It was better than Peter Rabbit and Bubble Guppies!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallie00 April 11, 2015

A Good Children's TV Show

Peppa Pig is a good children's TV show, IMO. My 2 year old brother and 6 year old sister likes watching this. PP has good messages and role models. It's entertaining for kids age 6 and under. The farting and snorting can be old, but it is for little kids and toddlers so yeah. As for consumerism, there are quite a few computer games, but that's it.
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2014

Peppa Pig

Terrible
Teen, 16 years old Written bywalrus de atlantis May 7, 2014

Pretty good!

Older kids may or may not like it--but I think it has a nice charm that younger kids will enjoy! I personally think it's rather cute, with simple plots and short episodes.
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2014

Horrible

Really annoying, only for little kids.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

Things you should know about Peppa Pig.

Peppa Pig is OK, it is aimed for kids ages 2-7, I say it is good. But I rated it 4+ because it teaches some bad habits such as when George doesn't like something he goes, "Yuck!" in a stubborn tone and when Peppa occasionally has a mischievous grin on her face when George cries.
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahcar July 24, 2013

Charming, cute, great for the little ones

Peppa Pig is a British preschool cartoon focusing on the everyday life of a young pig girl called Peppa, living with her family and attending playgroup. In Britain (Peppa's home country), Peppa Pig is a massive success with tons of merchandise. Peppa lives in a world where everyone is an animal, who all have vocal tics of making their respective noise (e.g. Peppa snorts). This show doesn't feature any 'breaking the fourth wall' activities, nor does its plots rely on any formula (although every episode ends with all the characters laughing). The fact that it focuses solely on the life of Peppa makes the show a sweet, innovative idea. There are also funny characters, such as Mr Potato and Peppa's father. Peppa may be a bit bossy from time to time, but she is generally a good role model for kids. She may be a pig, but many of the experiences she goes through kids can relate to also. This is a rare example of a preschool-oriented show with the purpose to entertain rather than educate. Occasionally, there is educational value to this show, for example, one episode is all about counting. If you have young children, you should definitely consider giving them a try with this.
Kid, 8 years old August 26, 2012