Kid reviews for Powerpuff Girls: Power of Four

Powerpuff Girls: Power of Four Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

All reboots are trash!

Title says it all! (I’m looking at you Saved by the Bell reboot). Yeah! I made the mistake of watching that reboot when it came on tv! I gave it a chance since “everyone” says it was so “good”. It’s horrible! Don’t watch reboots! They are a disgrace to the original! Watch the originals instead! #Pink Punk In Black Needstochill #DogcatVS Pink Punk in Black

Rowdyruff Girls: Power of Zero

This reboot is trash! User, PinkPunkInBlack hates this and he/she (maybe what kind of gender of this user?) hates Bliss. He/she says Bliss looks like a fan OC and there was never meant to be a fourth Powerpuff. She does look like an OC! Her story is STUPID and he/she hates her design. Also she's a angry black girl stereotype so that's pretty bad. She's a Powerpuff Girl version of Niki Manaj! Yeah, that's her lookalike! Don't watch this reboot! I don't know why PinkPunkInBlack loves Happy Tree Friends!?!! This show is so trash that is trying to trick parents from thinking it's a baby show to an R-rated slaughter violence. Check out his/her review because this is a little funny. Maybe Rebecca Spark will probably hate this because of this reboot! #RebeccaSparkneedstochill #PinkPunkInBlueneedstochill #Angryparentsneedtochill #Angryreviewersneedtochill #Loranikas303VSRebeccaSpark #Loranikas303VSPinkPunkInBlack

Ew, wtf?

I hate this. I hate Bliss. She looks like a fan OC and there was never meant to be a fourth Powerpuff. Her story is STUPID and I hate her design. Also she’s a angry black girl stereotype so that’s pretty bad.

THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!

This movie is the best!! I watched it in theaters in June 25, 2016. And It was amazing!!!! Bliss is a very beautiful and sweet character. And She looks very hot and sexy. The Music is Action Packed, The Songs are The Best! The Opening was also the best to, The Animation is Sexy, Cool, Good, and Perfect. And The Characters are the best! But The Villans suck to the core!!!! But it's still a very hilarious movie since 2016! That year was amazing!

50 minutes of wasted time.

for those who didnt grow up with the original powerpuff girls they probably wouldnt grasp how lazy this special is. boring writing, boring character, boring 50 minutes. this also destroys the entire lore of the show and the only appealing thing about this is the poster art. the bland character writing and flat animation made me begging for when this would end and it was disappointing.