Parent and Kid Reviews on

Seinfeld Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 76 kid reviews

Sort by:

Yadda, yadda, yadda -- a classic for teens and up.
2 people found this helpful.

More appropiate for older tweens

Most of the content is more suited for older tweens because of the themes, language and other stuff i say 11/12

1 person found this helpful.

Rapid-fire jokes might go over the heads of pre-teens.

Lots of sexual innuendos & references to adult films, orgasms etc, as well as some bleeped language.

Any age can watch it, but wait until they'll get the jokes

Truly funny show, not bad at all, you could let your kids watch it at any age but probably wait a while because, well, they won't get the jokes, and you kind of need the jokes to find it funny, that's kind of what a sitcom is

Made my grades better and strengthened my relationship with my dad and my teachers.

This is probably one of the best shows of all time. Low-key I laugh out loud on every episode. This was a really great show and me and my family quote it almost everyday when we eat dinner. My homeroom teacher didn't like me at the beginning of the year and he yelled at me some mornings and my grades were bad and I was quiet but I told my mom what was going on. She stalked his Facebook and she saw that he liked an old sitcom called "Seinfeld". My mom bought me a Seinfeld T shirt and we watched the first two seasons together. I wore the shirt and I made sure he saw it and he got off my back and we even talked about it together. By the end of the year I had straight a's and he was one of my favorite teachers.

Top of the Muffin to Ya!

I'll say this right off the bat, this show is not for little kids. There are lots of innuendos, people laying in bed talking, and other touchy topics. If you ignore that, it is comedy gold! If you are planning on letting a small kid watch this, either brief them if the subjects of the show, or skip the iffy episodes. (There should be episode descriptions that say if there is sex scenes or not.) TL;DR, it is a great show if you're old enough, or you can skip the weird parts.

Little bit of sex talk but everything else is mature for people 12+. IT'S ONE OF THE FUNNIEST TV SHOWS. Kramer smokes quite a bit.

Good show.

I fall asleep to this show every night. Netflix says pg ummmmmm NONONONO it should be tv-14 100%!!!!! but good show and i recommend for teens

Outstandingly AWESOME COMEDY SHOW!!!!!

Absolutely amazing comedy show! A must-watch show. It definitely warms up over the seasons. The first season takes a bit to start up but by the time you are at the third season it is so funny and so good. Incredible show to watch.