All parent member reviews for Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!

Adult Written bysnes64dsi October 13, 2012

Horrible Scooby-Doo show!

This series was horrible, crappy animation, Shaggy sounded like he had a severe case of laryngitis and worst of all, Fred, Daphne and Velma were only on screen about half the time, they weren't in all the episodes! This series was boring, thankfully it only lasted 2 seasons! Don't even bother watching this show, watch any of the other Scooby-Doo shows than this garbage!
Adult Written bychavalabobby April 9, 2008

Who they are?

Tell you truth, I'm kind of glad and finally Shaggy and Scooby-Doo went solo. I never seen these guys work together alone, mostly there is always somebody with them. It's great they get to solve and save the world by themselves. In Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed they would solve the mystery in a heartbeat with or without the Mystery Inc Guys. I wrote the movie about Xander one time the spin off on Buffy, Xander is always been portrayed as the side kick, just once what would have been like he stopped an acyoplase or a vampire raid by himself. He got his wish, when I wrote it. When I wrote Raymond: Librarian P.I., my characters mostly portrayed as side kicks, but these guys are the heroes more than the sidekicks. Having Shaggy and Scooby with their own series, solving mysteries and saving the world is the best thing happen for him. When Scott Menville was playing Red Herring in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, this nerdy guy that Fred Jones pestered all the time, I'm kind of glad he played Shaggy, of all the actors who played shaggy, I like Scott Menville, because he can play that character than Casey Kasem did in a lifetime.
Adult Written byRoxielovesscooby April 9, 2008

I have never been so horrified.

I've been on holiday for the last week and got back yesterday to find that they had changed the looks of Sccoby Doo and the Mystery inc. I cryed, and infact, i am still crying. I can not see the need, Scooby Doo, is Scooby Doo, and i can understand why in Whats new Scooby Doo, the alteration of costumes within the charcters was nessersary, times have changed. But why change their looks? It's now a different cartoon, why not just name it Dooby Scoo, and just rip it off completly? I have grown up with this cartoon and now something i have loved all my life, is completly ruined. Scooby Doo, does now no longer look like Scooby Doo, and the cartoon will never been the same again. Technology has ruiend this forever, and even if it was ment to appeal to a new generation to carry it on, it's just no longer Scooby Doo and has been ruiend for previous generations.