Kid reviews for Some Assembly Required

Some Assembly Required Poster Image

Yeah I actually like it

Idk if it’s just me, but I love to watch kids shows, and this was no exception. I know some people may hate on it, but its actually kinda funny. Each character has a different personality type, and that makes it funny. My faves are aster and Jarvis! And the show doesn’t have to make sense, just be funny, and not teaching kids bad stuff! (Which it doesn’t)

Great show for 7yo+.

I feel like this is a great comedy show and I rewatched it 3 times. I recommend this to kids who like comedy TV series. Also, stereotypes? Mrs. Bubkes, (aka Candace Wheeler) comes from Meeskantania which is a FICTIONAL country. There's not much intense violence or sex, I found some great messages and role models but it has cartoon violence. I would recommend this to 7+.

Terrible

This show is so stereotypical it's unhealthy and the acting is so terrible it hurts. I couldn't tell you how this show managed to get 2 stars on commonsense but the 3.5 star rating (still high in my opinion) on IMDB should be warning enough to stay away. It's pretty addicting to younger kids so don't let them get a chance to start watching or you'll have regrets for the next two months.

14 and up.

Okay I guess if you're a young kid

Even when I was like 9 I didn't really find the show funny, but I still liked it. Now, as a 14 year old it's not even remotely funny.

amazing

This is one of the most amazing and most funniest t.v show I have ever seen. THIS IS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING

cool stuff

Ridiculous, not funny, stereotypical, and cliched

This show is really stupid. This is my review for the characters: Geneva: cliche pretty dumb blonde Aster: stereotypical feminine clothes designer who's into "girly" things Bowie: unfunny comic relief Knox: also unfunny comic relief Piper: stereotypical feminist and cliche goth girl Jarvis: some really random generic main character Candice: an honestly really creepy generic bad guy This whole show is just some generic laugh track show that has no effort put into it. The effects are terrible, I mean just TERRIBLE. They can afford this whole set and a roller coaster cart that literally moves along the track without any special effects, but can't get a good green screen. I do think that a lot of the episodes are very creative, but I think season 3 is when it really went downhill. After revealing at the end of season 2 that Jarvis actually does have feelings for Piper, in season 3 out of nowhere he's desperate and would do anything to get her. In all the seasons before he was full of himself and just tried not to reveal that he liked Piper. Now all of a sudden he's crazy about her. And of course they keep on trying to tell that they love each other but something WaCkY aNd CrAzY always gets in their way. That's one of the biggest love cliches that I can think of. Knox, geneva, and Bowie are not funny and are just useless. This whole show isn't funny in general. I wouldn't even bother checking it out, but if you really want to see what it is the first two seasons are on Netflix and you can rent season 3 on Amazon prime video or you can watch it on the official Thunderbird YouTube channel.

Rated TV-Y Netflix

It’s TV-Y and for Preschoolers! Netflix needs to fix this!

These reviews parent reviews are Candaces.

These parents have not watched much AT ALL. Talking about stereotypes when you judged it off the first 5 episodes!! You only saying that because of the ¨dumb blonde¨ which by the way a parent who said she was blonde spelled blonde wrong EVERY TIME she typed it. But the blonde on the she turns out to be pretty smart like when she was helping out with Piper (the techy) with her work and realized she was doing work. Or when she was the first to beat a robot at the K cube (aka rubix cube). All Im saying is dont listen to these parents. Their kids are probably furious with them for not letting them watch it or they (stereotypically) are the ones that need to realize they need to relax because, they have a friend that can help them build their life up passed breathing.