Kid reviews for Songland

Positive music competition features fresh writing talent.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDogcat January 15, 2021

SONGLAND!!!!!!!!!! *****PLEASE READ!!!****

I’m a huge fan of Songland!!! I don’t understand some of these negative reviews this show is AWESOME!!! And AMAZING at that!!! Season 2 was DA BEST!!! (Better than season 1 if I do say so myself). I say that primarily because I LOVED the song Champagne Night by Lady A!!! It was very good!!! I think it sounds like a country song AND a pop song all at the same time. (I’m a pop person). It has been my favorite song for a LONG time!!! I love Lady A and it my opinion that song is there best song ever made!!! The first time I heard it I think I almost cried lol!!! Yes it was that good!!! It was written so well and Shane McAnally is a very good songwriter (He is one of the producers on the show). It made me so happy when they picked it!!! I just love this show so much!!! I hope you write a review of Songland too. PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byTheRightStuf October 9, 2019
Teen, 16 years old Written byG.. June 15, 2019

tv show about following your dreams, but..

this show gives mixed messages. I feel that the judges kind of dismiss the contestants who don't win, so yes this show is about following your dreams, but it also shows the harsh reality of the music industry. I suggest you give this a try though, if you enjoy these kind of music competition shows!