Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 20 parent reviews

Sort by:

Great

People get so offended I hat this generation for once let a child have fun it’s a good show it teaches them to make stuff and ask for help

I love this show

Oso helps teach problem solving skills to young children. Parents are so quick to step in and solve problems for them, that they don't learn this skill. When they get to school and have to face any problems, they over react and get frustrated instead of just thinking on their own. The "3 easy steps" helps them breaks down the task that needs to be done if they are overwhelmed. What adults doesn't need that, too? Lol

It's not that bad but it is disappointing...

Yes the show teaches kids as if they are brain dead, but for those who are freaking out because of the "battery changing" episode, I used to change the batteries in my old fat Gameboy as a 4 year old and I always did it correctly so I don't think that it's too much to worry about as long as they know the difference between the plus side and the minus side. Otherwise this show is just plain weird and pointless. Most kids will already know most of these things from watching the parents and learn this stuff better from the parents anyway.

Special Agent Oso is one dumb bear!

That bear is so dumb it piss me off! This how is not teaching kids anything.

IT IS NOT A SPY SHOW IT'S A HOW TO DO STUFF SHOW!

I make my kids watch this because the kids work together with the panda and they teach you how to do stuff, My 14 year old needed to use chopsticks for a Panda Express luncheon and it showed him how to do it, It taught my 10 year old how to make a paper airplane, and my 8 year old to play catch. I think of it as a show that shows you how to do stuff. I think my kids know the "spy" gadgets are very fake and weird, This "spy" show is not realistic and doesn't stick to the plot of a spy show. He messes up because he is not a real human and pandas do not know how to use electronic hampers. They do copy James Bond show titles, which makes it the consumerism sign. It's the same thing every time, he messes up, goes to help a kid, helps him/her, earns a medal and the other spy animals congratulate him. I think this needs more twists and creativity instead of the same thing. It's kind of a stalker show, Well I don't watch this often, but I can judge a little, Can I? Yes. Okay, so there is a satellite that helps Oso "track" kids. The satellite spies on kids and people all around the world and they show just Oso and the crew? It's a bit stalky and creepy... It can teach how to do things, so that's why I gave it 3 stars.

How much is a "Quantum of Sauce"?

I agree that Oso is incredibly clumsy and PawPilot can't count correctly. What really annoys me is the title of each episode, especially the ones that parody "Quantum of Solace". Can you measure a "Quantum of Sauce" (actual episode title) for me and show it to your viewers? It would definitely clear things up. Depending on the size of your viewing platform, PawPilot's open-mouthed grin in some episodes may unnerve small children.

Ok show. Kid likes it..I tolerate it. LOL

I do at times find the show a little strange. However, my kid loves the show. I see nothing wrong with the content. It's ok in general I guess. I think parents have to keep in mind it's just for entertainment. I doubt your kid is going to walk away from it and say I need to go make a checklist! Don't rely so much on media to teach your kids everything. It's just for fun, and you should let your kids know that before they watch any TV.

Bad show, very bad...

Why are there checklists? Its seems to me like this show is teaching kids this: YOU cant do anything on your own, YOU need someone to do show you how to do anything, YOU need a checklist. A checklist!! For kids! Its not enough we have to worry about checklists at work, and function almost like machines, now we have to have our kids follow checklists, to play, to skip rope. Is this what we want to teach our kids? Instead of encouraging them to use their brains to figure things out, to think, to think! No, we need to tell them how to do things, and with check-lists. This show is absolutely inappropriate for any age group.

its great

Great for kids, even real little ones!

My daughter has been watching since she was 4 months old...honestly! It's the only tv she watches, but she loves it from beginning to end. And I'm sure she's getting something from it!