Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 24 kid reviews

Sort by:

Great show

As a 17-year old who used to watch this show regularly as a kid, this show teaches great educational skills and solving problems to help kids overcome the toughest obstacles. The 3-step task is extremely helpful, as it helps kids learn everyday tasks by themselves by breaking down each step.

Adorable show, one of my favorites when I was younger!

It all revolves around a bear who isn't the smartest going on secret missions! He does some dumb things, but he always pretends that it's part of the plan! It has educational value, great messages, and I really hope your kids find it appealing! If they like this, I'd also suggest 'Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Cailou, and Barney!'

Love It!!!!!!!!

As i young buck i certanily loved waking up in the morning and watching me some special agent oso it was an amazing show and your kids will love it as well.

Loved it!

I watched this when i was about five was my favorite show. It has great educational value in helping others showing you care etc. Long story short i would recommend this to anyone

Oso, Just Isn't Educational

Special Agent Oso is a stupid bear that forgets things that my brother, who is four, knows by heart. Plus, he needs 3 steps that are given to him?! What's the educational point of that! Make kids think! Otherwise though, it's not made for education, it's made for entertainment. I would try Sofia the First, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Doc McStuffins instead. Maybe even Miles From Tomorrowland.

Perfectly Fine For Infants But It's A Pretty Stupid Show

I swear this bear (not a panda) would literally be hopeless at any 'special assignment' in real life. He's basically a Maxwell Smart, Patrick and Homer Simpson crossbreed except without any good sense of wit. He's pretty dependent on his allies and wrist watch too, heck he even regularly needs help getting out of his own burdens from the humans that are the targets of his OWN missions. His wrist watch is pretty darn annoying as well, that 3 special steps song still haunts me *shivers* The animation is notably hideous too with the humans looking pretty plastic like. I don't think this is going harm infants badly since there is literally no peril in this show unless you consider when the wrist watch is counting down and Oso's 'accidents' a suggestion. It's just more of the garbage that Disney Junior has to offer to us.

Don't even get me started...

This show is not for kids,it doesn't send any good messages to kids! To me it seems like the only message from it is you can't do anything independently ever. You always have to ask for help,even though sometimes asking for help is not that bad. But Oso helps children do things they can do by themselves. They're only a few episodes I was honestly impressed with. Though the animation is terrible. And Paw Pilot counts a few seconds for a few minutes. If she counted the exact seconds they're would be so many missions he didn't complete.

*BAD*

SERIOUSLY?!"Friendly panda's missions send good messages to kids"?!It doesn't show very good messages.For one thing,Oso is a stupid idiotic stuffed bear that gets into accidents and will go out of his way to "earn" medals and help kids do stuff that they can do on their own.Kids won't like this....well,some kids.And there should be 2-3 stars.It should say "pause" for 6-8 years olds and "off" for 9+ because it'll bore them.And Paw Pilot spends like 1 minute saying 5 seconds.Instead of this,watch Sofia the First,Mickey Mouse,or Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

i can't believe what i'm seeing

i can't believe a bear falls down and says its all part of the plan its NOT part of the plan