Parent and Kid Reviews on

Suits Poster Image: Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams wearing suits
Our Review

Based on 40 kid reviews

Sort by:

I was looking for something exciting to watch like a drama/crime show, and started watching this. In the first episode the main character goes to a restaurant and meets a waitress. He asks her when her shift ends and she replies that she'll never go out with him. In the next scene, only 10 minutes into the first episode, she's in his bed wearing only underwear. I don't find this appropriate. You do not need people sleeping together for a good show.

1 person found this helpful.

DEFINETILY worth the minor issues

Suits is such an entertaining and interesting show which includes legal cases, romantic relationships, and morally grey characters which cause the viewer to question their own moral standards. The diversity in characters (although dishearteningly there is no lgbtq+ representation) and the fact that all are complex, well developed and show growth makes it good for younger viewers in exposing them to the complexities of humans. The managing partner of the law firm being a strong black woman was also inspiring to me as a young woman. In later seasons, the show goes into one of the protagonists' mental health journeys which is also good for mental health awareness in viewers and definitely gave me more insight into panic attacks. While there is some swearing and some women are unnecessarily sexualised, all tv shows are in some way not politically correct and for this one, it is worth overlooking the short scenes which aren't perfect for such an entertaining show. ++ also the soundtrack budget was incredibly high and it shows!! ultimately I was just incredibly entertained and have watched the show several times :)

very helpful tv-series

Amazing

Loved this show kept me entertained the whole way through. There is a fair amount of swearing and some sex scenes

Suits

It is really good and the acting is great, so I would say that you should watch it. There is some swearing but no f bombs.

Over-the-top swearing, a really good show

When I watched this, I did not believe how much swear words were in this, so be careful of that.