Parent reviews for Tayo the Little Bus

Animated charmer features positive messages -- and farts.

Adult Written byILOVEFARTS23 March 17, 2016

Tayo

While it focuses more on life skills and less on 123/ABC basics, my boy (now 2) and I both like it. My son fell in love with the wheels on the bus song and of course loved Tayo. The writing and names of the characters change a little season to season, but that is the only real technical problem I have with it. If your kid likes busses like mine, they'll love Tayo!

Parent of a 2 year old Written byDenise R. March 1, 2017

Huh??

My toddler loves this show. Its in her top 3 of shows on Netflix. The problem is the characters say "huh?" Way too much and they even say it when its not appropriate in the line of conversation to say it. Its like they are deaf. Can they please limit the "huhs?" Its only teaching kids to say it instead of trying to respond intelligently. This is the prime age if language learning and huh is a bad example for them.
Adult Written byCera B. January 29, 2017

My son fell in love with it!

It's great for anyone who loves buses! My son started watching it at three, and he's drawing all the little buses now! It has pretty good messages as well. This past year has been nothing but Tayo and Curious George. At least in Tayo, they don't speak incoherently which then causes kids like mine to talk like that. Lol

Parent Written byClaire H. April 11, 2017

Not my favourite

But my 2 yo seems to like it. She does like buses though.