Kid reviews for The Flight Attendant

The Flight Attendant Poster Image

Quite violent at times but very gripping and a great show

I really like this show and it is very well-written. It targets modern day problems such as alcoholism and paints it in a negative light. The main character is drunk in every episode and has hallucinations etc... and she has flashbacks from her past containing domestic abuse towards her older brother when she was younger, and she starts drinking from the age of 10. There are a few fairly graphic scenes involving murders and I recommend that children under 14 watch with caution and parental guidance. I am 14 and I can handle it, but some others my age and under won't be able to. There are guns and knives used and a woman is thrown off of a balcony. A man is also hit by a car and another woman is strangled but doesn't suffer major injuries. There are a few sex scenes but nothing too graphic and they only last 20 seconds maximum so there is nothing that a mature child can't handle. The words f*** and s*** are used often in all episodes but as I mentioned before, it is nothing that mature people can't handle as they would've heard this before. The last episode is particularly violent with a lot of fight scenes involving knives and guns; these scenes are probably not suitable for children under 14/15- depending on the child- I personally had to look away for some of them as they were very violent. However all in all, it is a great show and is told in a great way. The plot is very interesting and gripping.

Best show ever!!

The worst episode, in terms of content (in my opinion) is the first episode. The main character has made a lot of bad choice. Cassie (main character in question) is sorta a party girl who drinks and procreates a lot with random individuals. A one night stand kinda person. However, her boozy lifestyle is never described as something to idolize. It’s played in a negative light, and the show makes it clear that what she does lands her in trouble and is not something you should try for. It has a little sex. The whole plot of the show is that Cassie has a one night stand with a guy and wakes up next to his murdered corpse. We can see a brief bit of simulated sex (two, three seconds). We also see her wake up in bed with guys, find guys in her bed, etc. But again, it’s never portrayed as a good lifestyle. There’s no real nudity, but at one point we very briefly see a male behind. It’s pretty brief though, again maybe five or six seconds, and it’s played for laughs. There’s some gore, obviously. This is a murder show. I’ve never had any issue with gore (my parents are doctors and I’ve grown up with medical books and pictures all around the house) but a guy’s throat is slit, some people are bashed and kicked in an action movie format, there are guns, a few people get shot, etc. I wouldn’t say that’s so bad, though. Cassie’s brother is homosexual and married, and we see the two briefly peck each other in bed. One of Cassie’s friends is gay as well, and we see him search for a partner and very briefly make out with a dude. Actually good representation on that front, but that might be a pro or a con for you. Nothing witchcraft or spiritual, really. At one point Cassie goes to a church (not to pray, just to find an informant). There’s some swearing. A good amount of f words are sprinkled. Characters start off as super bad role models (again, Cassie sleeps with a ton of guys, gets black out drunk, and has a generally bad lifestyle), but at the end (SEMI SPOILER SEMI SPOILER SEMI SPOILER SEMI SPOILER) she becomes a friend of bill (yes I’m using the code I don’t want to ruin anything). She works on her alcahol habits, and her friends and family encourage her to do so. Some other characters in the show have bad choices (not as bad as Cassie’s, though. One does corporate espionage, another lies a lot) but they also try and correct their choices towards the end. They try to be better people. I really liked the final episode, for that. Cassie has some traumatic crap in her head, and you understand why she drinks. But when she tries to stop, you can’t help but cheer. I actually watched this with my dad, though, and it might be a good show for an adult to watch with a teenager. The plot was intriguing and wonderful and both me (again, I’m 13) and my dad (he’s like 50) enjoyed. I fast forwarded whenever necessary, although all fast forwarding was mostly in the first episode. The show’s amazing, though, and if I could give it six stars I would. However, you’ll have to make the overall choice, obviously. And the end, I guess.

A really good series

It was a really well thought series and you can see that at anytime while watching...it comtains some bloody scenes and some with moderate swearing but nothing off the grid...

Nice

It is nice and it has a little lang but this show is nice for 9 and above

Not bad (PG-13)

The sex on this show isn't really sex. Its kissing scenes. There is no nudity and no sex. Just kissing. This show is rated tv-14 for teenagers that can handle kissing. Very mild for HBO

Great show

The flight attendant is a very enternaing tv show. that teens will love it has volence sexy stuff lanugue and drinking but still teens will love this show.