Parent reviews for The Gates

Supernatural drama has vampires but is no Twilight.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byChloe R. March 28, 2018

Parent of a 18+-year-old Written byKat V. September 11, 2017

Need more

With all the supernatural shows out there this is definitely one of the best , the last episode made you look forward to another season only to find out it was canceled , I am hoping one of the networks picks this up because I feel it will be worth it . I read where Fox knew after the 1st episode there wasn't going to be a 2ND season so why give us the viewers an ending like that I think that was just cruel to put us through that at least you could have ended it without a cliffhanger. Shame on you Fox
Adult Written byagent971113 October 6, 2011

I enjoyed the show very much so.

The life situations that occur on the show, mimick actual life events and also show the repercussions of such actions. Its interesting to see a paranormal televison show imploying actual life situations, with a bit of fiction involved. The premise of the show is enjoyable and quite addicting.

Adult Written byRicky P July 4, 2010

Is It Any Good?

I read the section "Is It Any Good" and I must say that it is not as far fetched as you think. There are a lot of movies that have vampires and werewolves "paling around" together. Underworld (2003), Van Helsing (2004), to name a few. According to the movie Blade (1998), there is a cream. This is signified when Blade says to Deacon Frost, "Your mascara is running" when they both were standing in the park in broad daylight.