Kid reviews for The Healing Powers of Dude

The Healing Powers of Dude Poster Image

Great Show!

I think this is the cutest show. It’s really perfect for any kid if they understand things like anxiety. I can relate to this guy though I have anxiety issues also. Also Dude is the cutest little dog you could ever see he is a great doggy companion. I really have nothing bad to say about this show. It’s Great!

Sweet TV show with a lot of issues

This is the first show I've seen where there was representation of Kids with mental health issues, which I think is really important. Friendships are very sweet. I did have a problem that yhe two friends constantly laugh and are annoyed by the behavior of a third friend, instead of appreciating how it makes him amazing. He is also the one who noone has a crush on and (not coincidentally) he is the only one with who isn't skinny, which is problematic. It's a bit annoying all the girlfriend boyfriend things, as well as that all the romances are straight. The brother and sister are very gendered in their behaviors; the boy likes drumming, the girl likes fashion. It also bothered me that the main characters family are obviously wealthy, with a big house, I think that this a common problem in media. Kids grow up thinking this is the way all other people live.

I loved this

Touching. A story about bravery and anxiety. It is funny and charming and shows friendship. It shows that differently abled people and people with mental health issues can do anything that want to.

logic in this show is weird

1st : Minecraft is allowed but mortal kombat has to have a different name huh???? 2nd : the little sister is neglected ya the boy dose have anxiety but doesn't mean neglect you're youngest child 3rd : also about mortal kombat having to be changed they had and episode centered on an E.T. musical like what 4th : so i know people deal with anxiety in different ways but it isn't like the bus is world of war craft 5th : the kid was treating a kid saying anxiety like its the word I'm not going to mention like what ... so its meh its ok if you're kid likes it but i wont recommend it

I love this show!

This show is really great because it talks about anxiety and what it can feel like. I think This show will help a lot of people to feel more understood and raise awareness! There are some scary parts that might be to much for younger viewers. (There is a scene where there is a zombie like guy.) I like that they show his feelings of anxiety in a physical form that way you might understand what he is feeling better. There is no bad language or any inappropriate stuff so that is a plus! There are great characters that show the importance of equality, and there are plenty of funny parts too! Overall a great show with a great message!

REVIEW;THE HEALING POWERS OD DUDE.

“THE HEALING POWERS OF DUDE” is an American comedy TV series which premiered on 13 January 2020 on Netflix. Its plot is simple but a well thought one, and revolves around daily life and middle school. Noah Ferris (protagonist) suffers from social anxiety disorder but has to start middle school amidst it, so his parents get him an emotional support dog named dude. Even the smallest tasks are impossible for him and its great fun to see dude help him around and proceed with victory over those in the most funky and best way. He also makes wonderful friends at the school and gradually gains confidence too. The show teaches a lot of values including empathy, kindness, sympathy and gratitude. This series will be enjoyed by not just kids, but adults too. The whole show has been very ground to earth and the viewers also get an opportunity to relate themselves to it at some point of the other. THOUGH MORE HUMOR COULD HAD MADE IT A 5 STAR RATED, BUT OTHERWISE IT WAS GREAT.

I watched this show when it first came out, and loved it! It's sweet, funny, and unique. Dude, the emotional support dog, is just comical. I know this is a short reveiw, but I hope it helps.

Awesome show!

The Healing Powers of Dude is a great show! It's funny at the right amount without any inappropriate stuff (there's some talk about crushes and stuff, but nothing else). Overall. this is an amazing show that you should definitely watch!

Just see an episode!

Really Good! Shows zombies which can be a little scary.

The best teaching show about anxiety

It is so good it teaches you about people that have anxiety disorders or social anxiety disorders this is a must watch with your kids