Kid reviews for The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk Poster Image

Based on 1 review

'70s comic-based classic might scare some kids.

1 person found this helpful.

Wait a minute!

This is not The Incredible Hulk!

Sad, unappreciated superhero drama!

The Incredible Hulk has minor violence and kissing yet has a brilliant, sad story behind it. If you watch it, you will enjoy it.

Wish New Superhero Shows Were This Clean!

I really enjoy watching superhero shows. To be honest, I've never really cared much for Hulk, but I love this show! It's such a clever adaptation, and I really enjoy the sci-if aspect. There is a bit of violence, and may be a bit too scary for younger children. But you know your kid. And if it is intense for them, you can watch it together. I really do wish that modern superhero shows could be this clean. I feel that too many nowadays add WAY too much sensuality! It's nice to watch a TV show free of that. There's even an episode where David helps a young girl who has a drinking problem. I feel that this gives parents an opportunity to discuss the negative effects of alcohol. Overall, I really like this show.

some violent scenes

some one nearly died because hulk kicked him and when his girlfriend is found unconscious he takes her to a safe place so thats being a good role model and someone turns into an evil hulk they both beat each other badly

Marvellous series with iffy content

While the scariness may only frighten children below the age of 5 it's the other aspects that make it so iffy. The show mainly involves drug dealers. In one episode it shows how drugs can effect people. Also sometimes racist comments, that were acceptable in the 70s, are made. Still this Hulk series has some educational value as it did teach me a little about science but some of the facts are incorrect. David Banner (In the show he is David not Bruce) always does the right thing and helps people that are in need.