All parent member reviews for The Looney Tunes Show

Parent Written byAngelistic-101 February 26, 2014

It keeps me in stitches!

This show has got me having to keep my voice down whenever I burst out into uncontrollable laughter whenever I watch it. The jokes are gold and the characters are better than ever! I wouldn't be afraid to start a debate on how I find this show better than the original Looney Tunes. This show is a lot different from the original, and Lola Bunny is actually a character, and not just eye candy. The writers did a good job on including Lola in the "Looney bunch". I think it's great how she acts as looney as Daffy. There is definitely some mature content in this show (sexual innuendos, suggestive material, violence, etc), so I don't think a 6 year old should watch this. Overall this show is great for laughs and there is a bit of educational value at some point. The characters are set in a time where they act like adults and have to face common issues. Overall I give this show a 4/5.
Parent Written byhgwqhge03 September 21, 2013

Folks, nothing in media has made me want to commit physical harm to myself EVER but this Looney tunes was my favorite show ever

it's the "Looney Tunes" show it's that bad that I'd rather watch bugs bunny be shot on family guy than seen in this show, it isn't funny and it has NO HUMOR, it is also the most unoriginal television show in history of television and half the people that like this show are nostalgia critic fan boys it is not original and is a rip off of every darn sit-com since the 60s another thing I hate about this show are the merrie melodies Elmer singing about grilled cheese? "We are in love" does NOT EVEN RHYME, these songs are so bad that id rather listen to Rebecca black, it made the Looney tunes characters unlikeable bugs is boring daffy is a dim-wit, Sam goes green, Witch Hazel Is now witch Lezah has a sassy black woman accent and gossamer is her son, Lola (as well as every character) is retarded, Tina is not even an original but she is a main character and what is up with the TV-PG rating, if you want to know ONE CN show that deserves to be TV-PG I know one, it is Regular Show... even if this show were original it would STILL be one of the worst shows ever, the only good thing about this show is that it is very forgettable, in other words this is just as entertaining as watching paint dry, and like adventure time and regular show it has a mentally incapacitated fan base that attack people for their opinions, seriously how can you like something that is so BAD, it makes the new family guy episodes watchable. Since the creators put no effort into it I'd give it a MINUS 1/5
Parent Written byratethis August 30, 2013

Funny sitcom-ish twist on the classic cartoon

I personally have to hand it to WB for creating this show they took the old charcters that were always the same thing, and turned them into something bran new, it will never be the classic looney tunes show, so don't go thinking it's the same it is an animated sitcom basicly, bugs and daffy are lazy TV surfing roomates, (most sitcoms are rated PG) by the way, theres not to much to worry about, minor violence (like the origanal), some minor sexual content, (like the episode where bugs met lola and she was constantly malling him and stalking him) some mature content (bugs and daffy went to jail once) basicly kids and parents need to know this is not like the classic cartoon it is all sitcomish humour if you don't let your kids watch most sitcoms, scrutenize this before you let them watch it
Parent Written byIR8STUFF July 20, 2013

Rated TV-PG-V; 7+ for kids

TV-PG-V • Violence (slaps, guns, war) I recommend this show for kids 7+
Parent of a 3 year old Written byNK17 July 2, 2013

I AM SO SICK OF THIS SHOW

This show does not resemble looney tunes in a way anyone was ever entertained by, bugs ain't putting idiots thru the ringer and is the boring couch potato football fan, speedy is not making life he$& for cats and daffy essentially has gotten a LOBOTOMY THERE IS NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY CLEVER ABOUT THIS F---ing duck, this is almost as stupid as WBs attempt after animaniacs got cancelled making a relevant show YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, loonatics, now that was a show I can say is worse than this, also, Lola is a dumb blonde stereotype and just makes females look bad, Tina is fairly enjoyable but that's it, TLTS isn't the steaming crap of modern life that it wants to be
Parent of an infant, 3, 9, 10, and 17 year old Written byMyNameIsBeaver April 18, 2013

Comical fun!

Cons: Lola, a dumb bunny that is stereotypical because she is blond, the animation seems weird, added some characters that weren't really needed, dumber plots, some name-calling, skimpy outfits, some character personalities changed, not as good as original. Pros: same characters, funny jokes, not too long, shows often, comical fun, cons go over kids heads, most ages enjoy! 4 stars, It's not so bad and doesn't too many childhoods.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 24, 2012

Nice,relaxing remake of a classic cartoon.

The older Looney Tunes were great,but this is even better yet.I always laugh when I watch The Looney Tunes Show.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 14, 2012

Just as good as the classics!

This is a great show! It is really funny,and has great animation! It is one of the best CN shows of all time.It's up there with Ed-Edd-N-Eddy,Regular Show,Adventure Time,Gumball,and Codename:Kids Next Door.
Adult Written byJEDI micah March 29, 2012

EVEN MORE LOONIER!!!

Without a doubt, this is as great as the old Looney Tunes! The plot is different, the characters may look different, and there are some cartoon violence and some sexual innuendo, but hey! They're the LOONEY TUNES!!
Adult Written bydr dew March 12, 2012

may need to watch with your kids

well i am a grown up myself but was watching this program with my brother who is 10 and is not very mature for his age and it was appropropriate enough but there were some things that still bothered me about 1 the whole story was about trying to get daffy duck a girlfriend i understand he needed some one to care for him but my god that was like the entire story 2, threre was a rather disturbing 'however very funny seen in wich lola bunny is being painted as trying to stalk daffy and is setting in his bedroom while he is dressing for his date is it just me or does this sound weird to be on a kids cartoon targeted to sutch a small age group?
Adult Written byteenreviews(17yrs) October 16, 2011

Fun but will never be as good as the original

Awesome, it has some kissing/flirting or adult humor, it has lots of strong classic violence like the original, but due to the grown up feeling it is TV-PG not TV-G
Parent Written bySaneMan September 13, 2011

This show sucks, and you people are way too sensative.

This show is like the goody safe version of the classics. Its not more "mature", they turned the classic Bugs and Daffy rivalry into a politically correct sitcom. Bugs completely lost his edge, and they make Daffy a blabbering idiot who's nothing without Bugs, its pathetic. Daffy used to be funny because of his evil schemes and odd but clever wit. Now he's just an overexcited moron. I think the sexual innuendo of the old series ( i.e.cross dressing and the male characters bending over backwards for the "lady") was part of what made it great. But now everything has to be so kid friendly that nothings funny anymore. What was great about the old series was that it was a cartoon reflection of society. This show takes place in a non-existent suburban Reagan paradise, I mean at least put out some suburban mistress humor that'll go over the kids heads like the oldies used to do. If this series shows anything its how boring of a society we've turned out to be. I mean seriously, The Baby Looney Tunes were better than this sh*t. I say they should of made a more explicit version and put it on Adult Swim... Duck season! Rabbit season! *sight*
Educator Written byResponsibleMOM4 September 5, 2011

Great remake but iffy for some kids (Once had a TV-PG-S) for sex (lying in bed)

I give it a pause for 9+, but you can talk about the issues such as the innuendo, some name calling "dummy" "idiot" "stupid" etc, but it's actually not that violent, some TV-PG-V but not really, there is product placement for the old looney tunes, but a very good show
Parent of a 2 year old Written bygoldn80s August 16, 2011

i caught Daffy using inapropiate language.

i was just changing the channel then i put on cartoon network cause i was going to let my sister (teenager) watch a program and daffy caught my attention. he discribed that rooster's face by adding "looks like he has balls under his chin" i got mad because i heard kids love to see this show but their parents don't observe it. I got mad with a parent because some assume that just because they're cartoons doesn't mean that they're all for children.
Adult Written byDDP2.0 August 4, 2011

I'm loving the new style

As a child who grew up on Looney Tunes, while this might not be the best version ever, I really enjoy it. It takes them out of there shell and places them into a whole new environment. Both kids and adults would love it. A heads up. There is some sexual humor, but it can easily be missed even by adults, because its not blunt open. A lot of people will try to cut this show down and say its no good without even looking at, but I ask that you take a look for you're self. Its a pretty funny cartoon show in a era where its becoming rare.
Adult Written byalbinofacepoop July 14, 2011

The Looney Tunes Show

In one episode, a character has a flash back during WW2, and many German soldiers hold and use a sub-machine gun called the MP40. They fire it at the younger version of granny, but they luckily miss. Also, a German general pushes a soldier off a blimp. He most likely falls to his death, but it is not seen. There are not many positive messages and when there are Daffy Duck usually comes says something like "violence is almost always the answer", or "what do you think this place is Soviet Russia".