Kid reviews for The Looney Tunes Show

The Looney Tunes Show Poster Image

Great Reboot

I'm a huge fan of Looney Tunes and I love this show was great! It was so good! The comedy was quick and funny. I think this is best for kids 8 and older because it was kind of grown up.
The Looney Tunes Show may not have the charm Looney Tunes used to have, but having Looney Tunes being a modern setting is well executed and still has the characters and their original counterparts

This show is the best of the best.

This series is basically The Simpsons but less edgy and with Looney Tunes characters. Words cannot portray how perfect this writing is. The thing about this show, the first couple seasons of The Simpsons, Phineas and Ferb, and maybe some others, is that it is a FAMILY show, not a KIDS' show. It is funny on so many different levels for any age group.

"Gender?!"

"What is this, Soviet Russia?!"

Classic toon sitcom has an eye to tweens; entertainment purposes.

When you see this show, you think of Looney Tunes. Was Bugs Bunny sarcastic? Was Daffy, well, daffy? Was people taking advantage of Porky? So many questions about this show that changed from the regular Looney Tunes, such as Bugs and Daffy becoming roommates in this luxurious-looking mini mansion. Just add a season 2. Besides all of this, the show itself is fine. The Looney characters are like grown-ups and have their own money, except for one character. So, they are despicably adults and this will not appeal to kids, at all. Basic Role Models: 'Daffy Duck' Daffy is a "despicable" character of the show. He really points out some positive messages of the show, but ends up rejected or even being a jerk about it. For example, he calls Porky his best friend just to untie him from a board for being stunned. So, in conclusion, he points out messages, but doesn't react or proof them being effective. He can encourage you to enter eating contests, too. 'Porky Pig' Porky is one of the 3 characters that are treated unfair and useless in the show, or for short, bullied. Porky doesn't know yet that people in the world are wicked, but he tries his best to support everyone. In one episode, he himself isn't doing anything to anyone, but his driver's license expired. Everyone knows he is smart, so they trick him to get his test. Porky is a good role model for support. Consumerism: As I mentioned before, all the Looney Tunes characters are adults, basically. They spend their own money and even a episode represents Speedy Gonzales, Porky Pig, and Bugs Bunny making a advertisement/commercial. They all have their own houses except for the 2 roommates, and go to the store when needed. Violence: There is physical fighting, to mention one. In one episode, Porky tries to surprise Daffy for his birthday party, but he just thinks that he is a murderer of some sort, and starts fighting him, such as throwing a picture at him and kicking him in the face. For another thing, there are items, I just mentioned Daffy throwing something, didn't I? In another episode, Daffy and Bugs are spitting soda at each other, a harmful environment represents Daffy throwing a can of soda inside the Grand Canyon. Sex: All main characters have characters, and they're names: - Lola Bunny - Tina Duck - Petunia Pig In one episode, Porky says to Speedy, "Oh, I'm not eating. My girlfriend's coming to town." Many episodes feature Bugs and Lola on dates, and falling in love. Swearing: Many insults like: "Are you crazy?" or, "Are you nuts?" threats like: "varmit", but no actual swear words. Drinking/Drugs/Smoking: A scene represents a cigarette. _____________________________________________________________________________ FULL REVIEW: The show is fine itself, very good animation for a kid, and I would put this on Cartoon Network, as well. The titles don't make much of the stars, but if there is something negative, it minuses star percentage by 0.1%. The show is not appealing to kids, but A.O.K to tweens. Thanks for reading! _____________________________________________________________________________ ALTERNATIVE INFO: *Extra stuff to know about this show, review is finished.* - This show is a sitcom. - This show is sarcastic. - This show brings entertainment. - This show is expensive to Youtube Quality. - This show has classic 'toon characters. _____________________________________________________________________________

It’s kind of amazing

This may not be “as good as the old cartoons” but it’s still pretty dang funny. Me and my dad watch (and laugh at, mind you) this show. It shows what Bugs and Daffy would be like if they lived the normal lives that us humans live every day. Minus the (probably unlicensed) hunting. If some short bald guy with a gun came into the woods and discovered that both a talking and complex thinking duck and rabbit lived there, would he: A. Try to hunt and eat them B. Tell the government about these rare specimens and turn the woods into a national park C. Walk away in dumbfounded wonder and never come back You just know he would pick B, because he would probably get a lot of money for that discovery. Ok, I’m obviously joking around here, but still I think if we weren’t so mean and intrusive to animals, this would probably be how Bugs’s and Daffy’s lives would be. It’s just plain realistic. I hope this review helped!

Trash!

Not bad for a cartoon

I thought this cartoon was going to be pretty bad, but I actually enjoyed the first episode. This show actually was pretty funny when I first watched it.

Great

I love Looney Tunes! I love this show AND the old looney tunes!

Violence and A LOT OF SEXUAL CONTENT

This show is a lot different from the older version. Gun shooting appears a lot in the episodes, first fights in almost EVERY EPISODE and occasional violence like kicking and slapping. Lola calls bugs a "bad boy" and every man that meets new women instantly gets attracted to those women. There's a lot of kissing too. Bugs even calls Daffy a "sexist"!