Kid reviews for The Patrick Star Show

The Patrick Star Show Poster Image

Amazing

Watch the original instead

My experience

I can't believe that establishments like this exist. This stupid bank stole all my money and threw an ATM at me. I got sent to the hospital and while they were hooking me up to the IV drip one of their bankers came in and cut it with a pair of scissors. The doctors kept trying to successfully hook me up to the drip but the banker was dead set on cutting these IVs. Eventually one of the doctors managed to take a stand and ask him politely to stop, and thankfully he did, but he didn't leave. He stayed for the next eight weeks I was in there, and he kept on tripping anyone that walked in, including my family, the doctors, the nurses, my friends, and even Steve Buscemi. When I finally got out of the hospital, the banker followed me home and burned down my entire apartment complex. At this point I snapped and asked him "Dude why" and he said "ecksdee" and set me on fire and then his pockets all opened up simultaneously and endless amounts of Canadian dollars flew out and attacked me. The next time I went to this bank I had to wait in line for almost 15 minutes (very inconveniencing) and then there weren't any bankers 9/10 game over, man

It's okay...

Honestly, Patrick today is just so friken dumb, I feel offended. Though, his show is pretty tolerable. The colors are bright (not bright enough to harm you), and it's lighthearted. It introduces some characters like Squidina, Pat's adoptive sister. Bunny, his mom. And Cecil, his dad. While the show is okay, I can see the true intent of the show executives. They wanted to cash in on Spongebob's success and Pat's status with fans. They just ignored what Hillenburg, Spongebob's creator, said about no spinoffs and, because today's age is just corrupted, we of course got 3 spinoffs; this, Kamp Koral and Squidward's upcoming show. With all the spinoff talk to the side, it's an okay show, but everyone's asshattery might get on your nerves.

Terrible.

This is the worst thing that has the Nickelodeon logo on it. In this silly, wacky, not-so great show, Patrick lives in this wacky house with many weird things. With a cast of weird (in a bad way) characters like GrandPat and Cecil Star, (his dad) they just up the badness. The only thing I really like is the inclusion of Spongebob with his little thing of hair and Pat's little (and smarter) sister, Squidina. I can't believe this show's getting a second season. I guess it's because over 1 million viewers watched the show. I guess people just want new Spongebob content that they don't have to pay to watch. Thankfully, they brung in Kamp Koral. I really hope things get better in Season 2 or I will just be... so angry...

A big dissapointment

its not even funny Patrick is a dumbass, spongebob is dummer doesn't even have a job, squidward just sells newspaper and in the show patrick's parents neglects him and it makes it seem like that something to laugh about Idk why they made this its just bad make ur kid watch spongebob because there is nothing appealing to the characters in this show everybody is just plain stupid, people say spongebob is just stupid and he doesn't teach kids anything well guess what spongebob is dedicated to his job and doesn't like to be late, he takes care of his pet, he loves helping his friends and no matter how many times he fails his drivers test he still continues to try he his amazing so parents plz don't make ur kid watch this garbage

Crappiest show I have ever seen in my entire life

Do not let your kids watch this, instead let the watch the earlier episodes of spongeBob

The Patrick Star show forgets everything that made SpongeBob special.

The Patrick Star show is a cashgrab of the highest degree. Barring Hillenburg's wishes, the new show already feels uninspired and aimless. The episodes have a week central plot, which makes it feel all-over-the-place. Patrick's family lacks a connection to the original show and at some points even contradict the original. The strong characters and their connections from the original are what made it so special, and this show lacks all of it. Don't waste your time.

horrible

just bad

Really similar to the original series, but it’s in a talk show format and is hosted by Patrick and his family.

In this series, aside from all the cartoon violence, you get to meet characters never seen before in the series, like Patrick’s family including his sister/assistant for his show Squidina (the way they are related is absolutely none of my business) and his parents and grandpa, the tiny Dartfish family living under the same rock, and his pet sea urchin, Ouchie. This show is just non-stop fun and entertainment. There are really no deeper meanings and messages like the original show; it’s just a fun time through and through. Violence 5/10: This show is jam-packed with non-stop cartoon/slapstick violence, similar to the original show. Patrick gets pricked on his hand while holding Ouchie, characters being shot out of cannons, and lots of objects are placed dangerously (something over-the-top always happens). Sex 3/10: Mild romance, like the original show. Some mild innuendo. Patrick takes off his pants. Patrick’s mom’s tattoo is slightly suggestive. Fish-women with bras on wave at Patrick and use the honey voice. Language 3/10: Mild insults. Indistinguishable curse words are censored by dolphin noises. “Shrimp” is used as a replacement for “s—t”. Drug use 0/10: None.

Not a good show