Parent reviews for The Purge

The Purge Poster Image

Violent

There’s way too much violence In this tv show that it shouldn’t be aired. The way the world is now this is giving bad ideas for people to act out more violences . This should be banned and canceled. So disturbing.

Already want to watch series 2 it’s my favorite show on TV right now

Not as bloody as the movies

This show won't dissapoidi you if you are looking for the classic purge storylines. Since there is a lot of violence such as stabbings, gunshots, and burnings, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone under 13. There isn't much language or sexual content so the main thing to wotryabout is the violence. If your teen likes horror movies, they will likely like this and bring able to handle it. It's a good show if you are into this kind of genre

good Show

really good show but i dont think it is for kids because there is guns and people killing each other

Creepy and disturbing

Just as bad as the movie premise, Shows the worst in people

The Purge Tv Series Review

The Purge TV Series is a show about the experience of multiple people throughout the 12 hours of lawless. The show kind of disappointing me in a way that is kind of hard to explain. The show does not have the same fun feeling like The Purge films had. The show also had a slow start in the first episode to start the night of anarchy. The series so far has shown a threesome in flashbacks and has some scary popouts that could be fighting to certain viewers. Overall I'm not impressed by this series as it is disappointing, weak on gore and scares. I'm going to give The Purge TV Series a 5.9/10