Kid reviews for The Real Housewives of D.C.

The Real Housewives of D.C. Poster Image

Drama? Say that again...

Real Housewives is about these pretentious women who only care about themselves. Meanwhile, there are people third world countries living only on one grain of rice per day. I hate watching these stupid reality shows about rich people. They don't realize how blessed they are with all that money, they just treat it as garbage. They go on shopping sprees, and don't even put them to good purposes. I would, at least, help the needy, instead of helping your lazy, rich selves. Like Rosie Glough said, "Shallow, superficial total waste of time."

Good Drama For Older Teens.

This show is totally a guilty pleasure for me, as well as all the other Real Housewife series such as New Jersey and New York City. I love D.C. so much. And although there is some violence, cursing, and drinking, I think overall these ladies are living the good life and are nice enough to share it with viewers, not to mention the fact it's so much DRAMA! Who doesn't like that? :] However I do think anyone younger than 15, or maybe even 15/16 year olds may be offended by the cursing and constant arguing.