Kid reviews for The Unicorn

The Unicorn Poster Image

Based on 1 review

I like it

I think it’s suitable for teenagers

Very Funny a Little Inappropriate

It’s a super good and funny show! It has some sad parts because the mom dies but it’s about the dad starting to dad again and it’s a lot more interesting than it sounds. There are some references to sex so I think it’s good for anyone over 12. Other than that it’s really funny and there are great characters and relationships (between siblings, friends, and partners).

Very good and not inappropriate at all!

This show is about this man and his wife died so he has to find someone to date using this dating app and it is super super funny it is all about family and friends there is probably about 2 uses of the A word but that is it kids should be aloud to watch it no matter how old they are!

I love it!

I love this show It's sweet and also a bit of romance but not to much. I would recommend this to 13 and up because there are lots of drinking and sex jokes.

Very cute show

It's a creative idea for a show, and has some great messages. Besides that, there is a lot of innuendo (including the word "sex" frequently mentioned--about 1 time per episode generally) that might not be appropriate for younger kids.