All parent member reviews for The X Factor

Parent Written bydr peper guy September 22, 2011

it was fine until

well thank god we watched as a family last night when because not only was there some great talent which i wouldent have cared if my kids saw alone that or not but they also would have saw a man who can not sing worth a lick and proceds to unfasen yes unfasen his pants and pull his underwear down for all to see so this i guess is going to be more for older kids cause me and my kids loved it just took us by ssuprise and is not so mutch for the younger crowd so parents please use cauation when viewing with your younger children but if you want a better choice wait for the voice or americas got talent to return agin
Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Adult Written byLowe's man February 22, 2014

Not quite as good as AMERICAN IDOL, but good that Simon Cowell was somewhere.

Although it's a shame that Simon Cowell left AMERICAN IDOL- and a loss for the show that he did- I'm glad that he started a new show. He's an excellent entreupeneur. He managed to keep the flavor of AMERICAN IDOL, with the only difference is that THE X FACTOR is for a slightly older audience. If there's one drawback to this show, it's that assigning everyone to a team makes it harder for the judges to be neutral, since they want to support those who are on their team. With that having been said, Simon Cowell is still a much-needed voice, for he tells the contestants what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. This forces them to rise up to the challenge. As for the other judges, they're good too. They too realize when people need to hear criticism. The best feedback comes when the judges critique someone who's not on their team, as then they're freer to give an honest review. They know when a contestant can do better. This forces him or her to rise to the challenge. It's a loss for Fox and the nation that this show got cancelled.
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 29, 2012

Simon Cowell should just give up!

This show should be sued because it is almost an exact replica of American Idol! Also, it is kinda boring to watch and Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul are so irritating! I hope the show will be cancelled!